1. Welcome to TMuscle. If you don't already have an account, please register. Once you sign up you'll be able to ask questions by starting new threads and reply to other peoples. In addition to this you will be able to upload pictures, customise your own profile page and gain access to many other member only features and forums.

It takes less than a minute to register and is completely free for life so please register right now and become a part of this fantastic community.
  2. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Cancer Risk from Peptides

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by ado, Jul 16, 2011.

1. ado

ado Full Member

I just want more muscle cells CJ, I can grow muscle easily, just want to be greedy lol. As for steroids one answer.. Lance Cade
  2. CJ

CJ Top Contributor

Stephen,

I'm sure it was as much help, mentally, as anything else.

My stomach was visably flabbier when 'off' so some increased bodyfat / water retention would have made up fr the possible decrease in muscle mass
  3. CJ

CJ Top Contributor

LOL Lance cade, is he that wrestler.

In that case I can give you hundreds of thousands of reasons for doing AAS i.e all the guys that have used to gain immense physiques without dying.
  4. ado

ado Full Member

Yeah but he died at 28 from heart failure, bit scary like.
  5. Scooby

Scooby Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I love them.
    Have used them without aas.
    I definitly gained size in the short time I was using them (insconsistently too) and was a LOT leaner in a few weeks even with a terrible diet.
    Noticed body comp differences from literally day 1.

Only held subQ water and fullness was almost comical even from ghrp alone.

Awesome stuff, for people who don't rate them I would say maybe degraded?
  6. CJ

CJ Top Contributor

How the hell do you know it was from steroids though :-)

I'm not being a pr1ck but he could have had problems anyway.

I do understand you not wanting to take them mate but don't base your decision in on some wrestling tool LOL
  7. ado

ado Full Member

Mate just look at his muscle. It wasn't all genetics. Andrew Martin died from Dementa. Benoit killed his family and Eddie G died from an enlarged heart and loads of them have died in their thirties. Even Randy Orton stopped breathing back in 2006 after an steroid overdose, luckily his wife was around. All young as well.
  8. Viktor

Viktor Account Suspended

This is correct. I had previously considered using Peps and had been 'researching' on DATs board. Two weeks ago I was in the position to be able to have a chat with an Oncologist. We discussed HGH and Peps; the potential for accelerated benign tumour growth from peptide use is a very real issue.

Anyone who has had germ cell concerns or cancer should certainly think twice before embarking down the Peps route.
    MUTANT likes this.
  9. kingy

kingy Top Contributor

Benoit killed his family but you cant say it was because of steroid use, what did he do jab some test then turn crazy, i dont think so.

Eddie Garero took everything under the sun and and in huge amounts, alcohol, coke, strong pain killers ect so his death cannot be blamed on steroids.

Steroid overdose, really ??
    CJ and Khaos like this.
  10. Khaos

Khaos Banned

Chris Benoit killed his family as the result of brain trauma brought on by repeated blows to the head Wrestler Chris Benoit Brain's Forensic Exam Consistent With Numerous Brain Injuries
    Randy Orton stopped breathing after a DRUG overdose...Randy Orton: Admits Overdosing, Rock Snitched On Him, More | 24Wrestling

Ado you sound like a Sun newspaper journalist, it helps if you get your facts right

the world we live in people die at different ages due to their lifestyle, Alliya, Kurt Kobain, Heath Ledger, River Phoenix, John Belushi all died young
    Greyphantom and CJ like this.
  11. Josh

Josh Full Member

There is a risk of cells malfunctioning, and this risk tends to get larger as we age, or get exposed to carcinogens eg( some chemical toxins or radiation ).

When a cell malfunctions they sometimes will commit suicide, are usually identified and nuked by the immune system, and sometimes they survive, unchecked and continue operating and proliferating using a faulty design. When that happens you can get a tumour.

J
  12. ado

ado Full Member

The risk should be lower Josh when you're are younger, unless we have a high predisposition to it. Hopefully we will find some anti cancer drug, or something that makes us immune in 20 or 30 years.;)
  13. Josh

Josh Full Member

Correctish. Risk of cancer does increase with age, but some people are less able to fix malfunctions quickly, which means that they have even higher risk. For example, there is one gene which variations (allele) can result in sensitivity or protection against lung cancer in smokers. The one extreme results in smokers usually dying in their late 20s and early 30s (c5 pack years of exposure) though to the other extreme of people in their 90s who get COPD instead.

One thing to remember about cancer though, is that these factors (some which we can control such as lifestyle, and some which we can't easily such as gene expression ) affect risk, but some people can be lucky or unlucky. This goes for other medical conditions too, including those ones you mentioned of the wrestler. One cannot draw too much from anecdotal evidence such as those cases - you do not have awareness of their medical history or their lifestyle eg( what drugs they took if any ), and even if you did, there is variation between our biology, and there is simply the luck of the draw.

J
  14. ado

ado Full Member

Yeah probably luck.Family history is obviously vital, i just wonder if certain health problems can skip generations, like say if my Grandad had diabeties and my mum didin't get it but i did? It's strange with HGH, because they say it gives you superior immune function, but then if you're producing more deadly cells, isn't that counterproductive?
  15. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Contributor

Mate id be keeping an eye on the bus thats going to flatten you than worrying if
    peptides are going to give you cancer if you "maybe" try them out in 10 years time..
    CJ, kingy and Khaos like this.