1. Welcome to TMuscle. If you don't already have an account, please register. Once you sign up you'll be able to ask questions by starting new threads and reply to other peoples. In addition to this you will be able to upload pictures, customise your own profile page and gain access to many other member only features and forums.

It takes less than a minute to register and is completely free for life so please register right now and become a part of this fantastic community.

CREA-BOMB by Scitec Nutrition review

Discussion in 'Supplements' started by Jstar, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Jstar

Jstar Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Just had the Scitec Nutrition CREA-BOMB Passion fruit flavour.

This is a mix of tri- and dicreatine malate, micronized creatine, creatine ethyl ester, creatine orotate, creatine gluconate.
    I thought this would have a nasty taste due to the ethyl ester but it didnt it was a mild refreshing taste. Mixed up easy, my only problem with this product is 2 many creatines, on the label it says ''don't take part in the futile debate of which creatine is best - take them all'' I think this is overkill but on a whole a very nice tasting product.
  2. B|GJOE

B|GJOE Diet Expert Expert

I like these 'insurance' products. Yeah probably too much, but hell, i'd rather that than not enough. It's like vitamins, I'd rather have expensive p1ss than a body lacking a nutrient required for reaching your goals.
    kgb likes this.
  3. PowerMySelf

PowerMySelf Full Member

Cheers jstar - glad you got them quickly.

Worth getting in do you think? There's about 200 products inc all flavours so we'll have to pick and choose a little to start with...

Looking forward to hearing about the Hot Blood goes, think I added a sample?
  4. Jstar

Jstar Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    They came yesterday but I was out when delivered

IMO I wouldnt use it as I know mono works fine for me but am sure some people would be interested in a creatine mix, obviously depends on price.

The Hot blood does look good am trying that on monday :)