Diet Corner

Shit day, fasted to 1pm for 17 hours and really didnt wanna eat my meal, chicken and vegs/peanut butter struggled just with that.

I do not know how people eat chicken like 5 times a day from a tupperware fucking dry gash shit, bbq sauce helps today.

Starting to realise I would much rather have 4 chicken fajitas lol

Was supposed be no carb but fuckit having egg noodles with my stirfry and tehn pancakes

I don't mind eating cold chicken atm mate..... Grateful for any food in my gob at all tbh.

Hungers kicking in properly now.... Might have to crack out an appetite suppressant as the Oxys alone aren't cutting it anymore and smoking isn't either.

its only day shifts I struggle tbh.... If I'm at home I can just sleep it off or keep myself busy, stuck here I'm just bored shitless with fuck all but food to think about.

Yeah I can eat but need a sauce like bbq dip or ketchup, maybe a nando sauce to dip it in.

Tbh next week I think I may switch to pro/carbs rather than pro/fats.

Yeah I prefer low fat mate, just find it more bearable in general. Have used low carb in the past but doesn't work as well for me after the initial drop.

Mine is also more when I open the peanut I do not wanna stop lol

Missus make a great curry sauce and only cals from it is 45g greek yogurt which is fuck all, tastes the bollox so may try adding that in.

Fucking hungry now...

cant eat till post workout, I'm stuck in work till 7, its 25 mins drive then I've got legs or back/Bi's to hit depending on business and 30 mins post cardio.... Then 15 mins drive back home.

Suicide is seeming like an attractive prospect right now.

stop being such a cunt. if youre hungry eat. do a few more sets add a ml of tren. make sure its clean. problem solved...honestly some people...

Nt sure if srs.

I'm due a jab tonight I think actually.... Have to check my calendar. Is it weird I mark jab days on my calendar? Makes sense I would tbh...

gym shuts at 9:30... Gonna fuck work off and go gym ASAP.

Gonna do back tonight, fuck it. Shoulders tomorrow and legs Thursday. Arms Friday.... Mdma and rum saturday.

Worked out well there.

Think of weekend..... Hunger will reduce

Fuck yeah im serious!! :lol: eat more!!!!

Down to 195.6lbs this morn. So...down 22lbs (accept some is glyco and water) since 3rd of Jan. Cant remember last time i was this low.

Long way to go, at this rate...another 8 weeks before nearing goal of 180lbs. Then reassess if need to continue. Meh.

Also going good, started cut at 97kg, I'm 7 weeks in, significantly And I mean significantly more ripped and weight is 95kg.... Very strange but fuck it, I've dropped a fuck ton of fat I never knew I had and Im pretty sure I was still gaining mass up until this week but I've just upped cardio so that's prob going to stop now while I nail this condition but who knows, this is new territory for me.... Veinage in my lats and cuts in my quads is all new.

I reckon 5/6 more weeks and ill be pretty much comp condition, then ill hold it and play with water and carbs for a few weeks while I decide what to do.

living off 5 meals a day at around 1950 cals a day. 30-45 mins pwo cardio i pick randomly with the odd pm session of 45-60 thrown in. Still finding this pretty easy bar the odd hungry day.

Atm its 250g chicken, 125g cooked weight rice x 2, fish/Cous Cous same weight x 2, 30g whey/250ml egg white/27g oats x 1

Doubled my Oxy dose the other day as well.... Fucking godsend. Still out getting tanked up 1 night a week and on 2 cheat meals pw as well.

Piece of piss this cutting lark if you don't let the mind fuckery set it.

so basically a zero fat approach bar what 5g?!?! I might try this. Do you not get fat cravings, ie red meat etc. you take omega caps I think, don't you? Is that your only fat source?

Getting there slowly myself. Weight has seen a low of 215 last weekend before I changed some things this week n it's jumped up a bit.

Food is 300p/ 350ish c and low fat. Having one lean steak mince meal in coconut oil for breaky n omega 3 pre bed.

Carbs are pre meal / intra / pwo and ppwo. Training 6 days a week. No cardio yet.

The next 8 weeks will see me down to a pool party presentable 200lb lol

193.6lbs this morn. Another 2lb off from last week. Notice it a lot more now. Come fri/sat my energy levels are quite low.

Surprisingly tho, my diet it exactly the same week in week out (boring i know, but its easier for me at the mo). anyhow, this week, i did zero cardio, where as was doing approx 3hrs a week prior....yet drop has been exactly the same. Cardio back in next week, as doing it for other reasons, but surprising anyhow.

Refeed day. Ooosh.

Back