• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Injectable Methyltrienolone Feedback

Hivoltage

Top Contributor
A couple of guys I know have been using a UGL one rip type product for the last 4 weeks and have seen significant results in strength and mass. Basically its listed as

100mg masteron prop
100mg test prop
50mg methyltrienolone

I don't want to appear ignorant but I've done some reading on methyltrienolone and all the doses I've read about refer to maybe 2mg per ml or somewhere in that region.

Is 50mg per ml feasible or likely or am I missing something here!!

Also, I believe its highly liver toxic or is this more likely on the oral version.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Posted using TMuscle App

Ive only seen at in blends at 1mg. So Im pretty sure thats not right. I think your insides would fall out at that dosage.

Sounds like tren ace instead tbh, 50mg mtren would be toxic as fuck, because its methylated its safe dose is 1-3mg tops id say...plus rip blends are tren ace, mast prop, test prop....

Posted using TMuscle App

Scrub that...I got conused..ive MTPM whichbi think has meth trn in it

Posted using TMuscle App

Sounds like tren ace instead tbh, 50mg mtren would be toxic as fuck, because its methylated its safe dose is 1-3mg tops id say...plus rip blends are tren ace, mast prop, test prop....

Posted using TMuscle App
I agree. I just can't see that dosage as Mtren as you say and nearly all the other Rip blends I've seen or heard of are tren ace/mast p/test p

that is not methyltren you would be dead by the end of the vial, if that says that on the bottle it is either a typo (not sure you can mistake that name though) or they are trying to con you either way i would not be putting it in my body.....

on the subject of MT it is a very good drug, i used an oral version about 5yrs ago and it was the best stuff i have ever taken......

that is not methyltren you would be dead by the end of the vial, if that says that on the bottle it is either a typo (not sure you can mistake that name though) or they are trying to con you either way i would not be putting it in my body.....

on the subject of MT it is a very good drug, i used an oral version about 5yrs ago and it was the best stuff i have ever taken......

The oral version is fucking harsh!
have you used both inj and oral?
how would you compare?

Paul do you think there are any benefit in running it every day for a short cycle over just pre workout on training days like its commonly used? I appreciate the half life isn't very long but wondered how you'd run it?

short cycles I dnt see why not...
unless you work with the public... lol

Dont work at all atm lol

Posted using TMuscle App

you lazy cunt!
I better no be paying my taxes to fund your mtren abuse! lol

in all seriousness tho Id think even daily use would create un even blood levels...
but your body is in such a positive state while under mtren if you could maintain blood levels Id assume it would be good... but never used more then 3-4 days (prew) and dnt know of any one using every day...
so really no real life references to go on...

Back