It's HERE!! NEW WARRIOR BLAZE!

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Warehouse' started by Bodybuilding Warehouse, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Bodybuilding Warehouse

Bodybuilding Warehouse The Best In Bodybuilding Supplements

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Simply put...the World's Strongest Thermogenic Fat Burner!

Warrior Blaze
    has been designed with one goal in mind – to be the world’s most POWERFUL thermogenic formula. We haven’t hidden the ingredients behind some “proprietary blend” - they’re right here on the bottle. This is an Elite-Class thermogenic stimulant formula designed for hardcore athletes who NEED and DEMAND the best from their sports supplements.

If you’ve not got a high tolerance for stimulants, this isn’t for you. If you’ve got a weak constitution or are afraid of taking something designed to give you serious results, this isn’t for you. This is for those looking to get serious ENERGY, serious HEAT, serious APPETITE SUPPRESSION...seriously quickly.

Are you ready for the next step in your body’s evolution? Take one cap today...and hold on for the ride.

[​IMG]

Click here to see the Warrior Blaze product page

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size – 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container – 90 Capsules

Ingredients Per Capsule:
    Warrior Blaze Elite Class Thermogenic Matrix:
    1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium Stem) - 60mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous - 100mg
    Green Tea (98% Polyphenols) - 300mg

2. Max

Max Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Ok that's stupid 60mg dma, people are going to be having heart attacks.

3. MikeX

MikeX Account Suspended

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Just a heads up to anybody it may apply to.

1,3-Dimethylamylamine is on the WADA banned substance list. Under the name methylhexanamine.

Max and Little Simon like this.
  4. Con

Con USBF Pro Bodybuilder Moderator

dma is very dangerous stuff IMO so should be treated with a lot of respect.
    I personally do not take this compound.

That said if you want a strong OTC stimulant this tablet sounds like the right job!

5. danny187

danny187 Top Contributor

is that the stuff in Jacked???

On jacked I was weird and on come down I become aggresive from that supplement, I do not use pre workouts now for around 8 weeks, maybe a caffien pill before legs or deads

6. MikeX

MikeX Account Suspended

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Yep

7. Max

Max Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Yeah same stuff and jacked have 30mg per serving this is 60! AND they are recommending 2 caps so 120mg!!!

8. Scooby

Scooby Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    120mg geranamine 2* per day?

Dear god

9. fitdog

fitdog Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Looks like strong stuff but nothing there that sets it apart from a lot of the other generic pre workouts/Fat burners. Looks very much like a product called rocket fuel by fusion supplements off the top of my head.

10. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Muscle Supermarket Rep

I like to believe I can tolerate stims v well but dont think id want to be taking 120mg 1,3dma pd.

maybe just 1 of these would but if i take dma anywhere near training i feel sick as a dog!

11. MikeX

MikeX Account Suspended

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Have to admit, i did have a double dose of Jacked once (first and last time i used it) and had the best workout ive ever had :lol: didnt want to leave the gym, there was just something else i felt i needed, or could do. Trying to sleep was interesting though.

12. Bodybuilding Warehouse

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Yep, however a larger dosage. You really could just take 1 capsule per day.

We had some early beta-test samples sent to us in the office....I have a strong tolerance for stims (e.g. I use pre-workouts most workouts, have tried Warrior Rage, BPI 1MR, USPLabs Jack3d, Nutrex Hemo-Rage etc etc....pretty much everything), and I felt this from just the single cap.

One of our customer service girls took 2 caps and was wired for the entire day based just off taking those.

We highly, highly recommend not taking more than 1 cap when you start off. It's a very high-stimulant formula that if you're into the old ECA stacks, or you like high-stim fat burners that really kill appetite....will be right up your street. If you've a low tolerance to stims or haven't tried other fat burners in the past, this is NOT for you. We'd recommend something milder.

Hope that helps!

On a side note, just been told we'll have samples coming in at the end of next week. We'll be giving these away to people in orders through sending out a special code. Keep your eyes peeled as we're trying to blag 1000 of them...so should be plenty to go round :)

13. xpower

xpower Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Those dosages of 1,3 & caffeine sure do get ya going(tried 50mg 1,3 & 100mg caff & it's plenty)

14. Bodybuilding Warehouse

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Around 70 tubs have gone out already, so should start to see reviews popping up soon :) Our own sponsored athlete Ollie (click link) is also trying some so will be able to give his review as well!

Samples in next week so we'll create some special codes for those once they're in stock.

15. MrMike

MrMike Full Member

Surly these can't be good for the old ticker? I personally wouldnt use any stims pre-workout.. AAS is enough for me! :P