1. Welcome to TMuscle. If you don't already have an account, please register. Once you sign up you'll be able to ask questions by starting new threads and reply to other peoples. In addition to this you will be able to upload pictures, customise your own profile page and gain access to many other member only features and forums.

It takes less than a minute to register and is completely free for life so please register right now and become a part of this fantastic community.
  2. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Med Tech Solutions Thoughts

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by SimplyShredded, Jan 30, 2012.

1. SimplyShredded

SimplyShredded Full Member

Anybody used Med Tech Solutions??? what are you thoughts on them???
  2. XL.

XL. Full Member

If I remember correctly Med Tech is Global Britannic. If so they were good to go around 18 months a go.
  3. SimplyShredded

SimplyShredded Full Member

No 1 else know anything about this lab ??
  4. doink

doink Top Contributor

Not sure about them being gb but from what I've used their stuff is ok.

Always done what it's supposed to, using their stanavar at the moment and it's actually quite decent 50/50mg var, winny.
  5. lwongy

lwongy

Quite a popular lab up north England - Had good experience with their 15mg Anavar, not so good experience with their 15mg dianabol (possibly an individual thing) and their T400 are good to go.
  6. Ripped_to_bits

Ripped_to_bits Full Member

Med- tech is good gear from my own experience.

I've got there tren e 200mg/ml havn't used it yet thou!
  7. Hilly

Hilly Moderator

Heard very mixed reviews. Was told today of a guy who got an abscess from his first jab of there stuff.

Might not have been the gear but it is a possibility.

Also heard some1 say no gains from test400 but dnt think the guy is to clued up in terms of diet etc

V mixed reviews.
  8. Scooby

Scooby Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    interested in the mix of win/var, I was looking for a similar mix but didnt know anyone had done one!

You think its correctly dosed?
  9. doink

doink Top Contributor

Seems about right to me mate yeah, I've used a couple of their orals and found them all as you'd expect.

Got one of their new products to try on the way, med blend 450 its a mix of eq, tren ace, test prop and mast prop I think, not used their injectables yet so ill update here when I've gave it a go.
    Scooby likes this.
  10. British beef

British beef

***Please refrain from
    Joining the board just to promote a lab.

It doesn't contribute to the board nor does it make the lab look v gd***
  11. Bigkiwi

Bigkiwi Full Member

I've used some off their orals - T3 and Clen i recall - got from Thailand they were good
  12. British beef

British beef

Promote a lab? Hardly doing that when it's the only gear I can get hold of and what benefit would I het from promoting it? Got better things to do with my time and can make my money far easier than promoting a lab was just giving my opinion and that's all!
  13. Hilly

Hilly Moderator

Please tell me u can see how dodgy it looks when some1s first post is bigging up a lab.
  14. British beef

British beef

Fair play mate I understand where your coming from but was honestly just giving my opinion thought I was on ukm site my bad.
  15. Hilly

Hilly Moderator

It's ok mate.

Just it's my job to watch out for this stuff.