• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Med Tech Solutions Thoughts

just thought id add my experience to this,
ive been using alot of medtech lately as ive had a good link to get them direct from the source and imho rohm at their peak was the best lab ive used but mts is def on that level possibly higher, hg quality gear
but i have heard of fakes or duplicates being made, if youre offered them at a very low price i would stay away
real mts is quality imho

Pro Chem is underdosed on their oils, they have fucked a few batches up and landed people in A&E. They try to blame it on counter fit but it comes from the same half arsed lab in Manchester. It used to be a good lad back in the day but its gone down big time, plenty of guys not been dialing in on stage and looking shit as a result, allot of people been getting really bad pip especially from there One Rip shit, my mate couldnt walk of this as his arse swollen like a balloon! For your glutes to swell like that there is like 7+ % BA in there. Glutes are tought to that stuff. As for their orals one word SHIT.

Rohm, same shit different name, used to be good, gone pants, lots of speculation about them being the same lab because they use chromo vials, same rip tops etc.. Either way, junk.

Wild Cat, under dosed, simple. No horror stories of yet but it not top quality.

Linxus, shit loads of fakes, lots and lots, just not worth gambling with no more.

MTS spot on as far as UGL go, like I said you need to go DIRECT because people have been know to play around with them and unless you getting it direct you cant be sure, they selling allot of good products and upsetting allot of the labs above so you can be sure of some shit to be about to try disrupt them. There a few big US private chefs and MTS are up there with them, they opperate very well and are very humane, they will give out 100 vials when they build a new blend just to get feed back before releasing it after their sponsered fellas have been on it. You can believe what you want but I know this opp very well and it is as good as it get in the UGL world.

As for global brands well there that many that just pop up out of no where. The Pharma stuff is heavily faked also. Stay clear of B.Disp.. it is good IF you get the legit lab but they got opp problems and 90% is shit, B.Dragon same storey. Genza is hit and miss but even if you hit its nothing special. STAY CLEAR of Balkan like your life depended on it!!.. there that many labs popping up and going it just hard to keep track. My best advice is either get in with a good UGL (hard to find) and stick with, get a good chef and stick to him or cook your own but you will need good hook ups to get solid steady supply

As for your floater, lax storage conditions could be the answer if it was genuine.. It gets too cold the powder can drop out of solution and form waxy lumps, crystals etc, their can even be seperation. Stuff can grow in the oil like in any steroid if the conditions are poor. Depends whats in it and end of the day it depends where it come from.

alpha pharma , the indian ones are the best ive used ina while.. dont trust any ugl anymore except them

used rohm last cycle.. hrrendous pip stoped after 4 weeks

switch to isis.. was using 4ml of test 400.. defo test in them but dont think i was getting 1600mg of it

Med Tech Solutions ??

Pro Chem is underdosed on their oils, they have fucked a few batches up and landed people in A&E. They try to blame it on counter fit but it comes from the same half arsed lab in Manchester. It used to be a good lad back in the day but its gone down big time, plenty of guys not been dialing in on stage and looking shit as a result, allot of people been getting really bad pip especially from there One Rip shit, my mate couldnt walk of this as his arse swollen like a balloon! For your glutes to swell like that there is like 7+ % BA in there. Glutes are tought to that stuff. As for their orals one word SHIT.

Rohm, same shit different name, used to be good, gone pants, lots of speculation about them being the same lab because they use chromo vials, same rip tops etc.. Either way, junk.

Wild Cat, under dosed, simple. No horror stories of yet but it not top quality.

Linxus, shit loads of fakes, lots and lots, just not worth gambling with no more.

MTS spot on as far as UGL go, like I said you need to go DIRECT because people have been know to play around with them and unless you getting it direct you cant be sure, they selling allot of good products and upsetting allot of the labs above so you can be sure of some shit to be about to try disrupt them. There a few big US private chefs and MTS are up there with them, they opperate very well and are very humane, they will give out 100 vials when they build a new blend just to get feed back before releasing it after their sponsered fellas have been on it. You can believe what you want but I know this opp very well and it is as good as it get in the UGL world.

As for global brands well there that many that just pop up out of no where. The Pharma stuff is heavily faked also. Stay clear of B.Disp.. it is good IF you get the legit lab but they got opp problems and 90% is shit, B.Dragon same storey. Genza is hit and miss but even if you hit its nothing special. STAY CLEAR of Balkan like your life depended on it!!.. there that many labs popping up and going it just hard to keep track. My best advice is either get in with a good UGL (hard to find) and stick with, get a good chef and stick to him or cook your own but you will need good hook ups to get solid steady supply

As for your floater, lax storage conditions could be the answer if it was genuine.. It gets too cold the powder can drop out of solution and form waxy lumps, crystals etc, their can even be seperation. Stuff can grow in the oil like in any steroid if the conditions are poor. Depends whats in it and end of the day it depends where it come from.

Out of interest how can you say pc / rohm n wildcat have produced bad batches but any bad matches or stuff of MTS is fakes ???

Surely this is possible for any lab that they have been fakes n not a bad batch. Just as its possible MTS have out bad batches out n not been faked ??

I really sound like your just pushing MTS here mate in a huge obvious way

Any evidence for any of this because if not then its just bullshit like any other new member posting ??

Alpha Pharma was good but I would be careful now because the lab was owned by Euro Man who into his kiddies and in allot of trouble with the feds so I would expect this opp to fall apart, supposedly it has already begun to, hence why his online shop closed down about a year ago. There are allot of fakes of this floating around which look very good but infact there is nothing in them, but yes genuine Alpha Pharma was very good.

Med Tech Solutions ??

Alpha Pharma was good but I would be careful now because the lab was owned by Euro Man who into his kiddies and in allot of trouble with the feds so I would expect this opp to fall apart, supposedly it has already begun to, hence why his online shop closed down about a year ago. There are allot of fakes of this floating around which look very good but infact there is nothing in them, but yes genuine Alpha Pharma was very good.

So let me get this right.

If we want to be gauranteed of good product and good hormones in the blood/body use MTS and only them
Direct.

Geez any1 else feel like they on GH15 board all of a sudden ?

I know this because I know them and I know how they work. Their chef takes allot of pride and nothing goes out the door that not spot on. The owner loves his bodybuilding and loves what he does. Will they be good forever, I dont have a clue but I can tell you at the mo they are the best at what they do.

I know the PC opp, I know how they work and it is not the same. You can tell me I am pushing all you like, I not arsed, but that fact is anyone here who knows half of anything about gear knows what I am talkin about and knows the labs I mentioned that are pants are exactly that, the fact most people get their shit from the local gym and have next to no clue about how the game works nor about what they put in them selves speaks volumes as to why these products actually sell. All the TOP guys on the UK stage are using MTS, Real Pharma, Cooking there own or got a good chef. Anyone else who wants to do well then needs to do one of these also because in the UK market at the mo there is nothing else about that is up to the job. If you think I am being biased then I will happily fire off some other names that are not UK based that are up to the job.

So let me get this right.

If we want to be gauranteed of good product and good hormones in the blood/body use MTS and only them
Direct.

Geez any1 else feel like they on GH15 board all of a sudden ?

Why you twisitng my words? I never said ONLY direct I said your best going direct.. Plenty of none direct suppliers sell legit but will not vouch for them.

Med Tech Solutions ??

I know this because I know them and I know how they work. Their chef takes allot of pride and nothing goes out the door that not spot on. The owner loves his bodybuilding and loves what he does. Will they be good forever, I dont have a clue but I can tell you at the mo they are the best at what they do.

I know the PC opp, I know how they work and it is not the same. You can tell me I am pushing all you like, I not arsed, but that fact is anyone here who knows half of anything about gear knows what I am talkin about and knows the labs I mentioned that are pants are exactly that, the fact most people get their shit from the local gym and have next to no clue about how the game works nor about what they put in them selves speaks volumes as to why these products actually sell. All the TOP guys on the UK stage are using MTS, Real Pharma, Cooking there own or got a good chef. Anyone else who wants to do well then needs to do one of these also because in the UK market at the mo there is nothing else about that is up to the job. If you think I am being biased then I will happily fire off some other names that are not UK based that are up to the job.

No no that's fine. It's just so I no to send out a flyer at the next ukbff finals n nabba finals to let alot if the guys know to drop all there gear n go direct MTS.

Then they will all really gain.

You don't look like your pushing at allm mate. Not one bit. LOL

Med Tech Solutions ??

Why you twisitng my words? I never said ONLY direct I said your best going direct.. Plenty of none direct suppliers sell legit but will not vouch for them.

You said people have been known to play around with them which means fakes or underdosed just like all the other labs u mentioned.

So fact is they all the same at the end of the day.

Top kid pharmacy chef mate. Get it right. 

i imaged some meathead wearing a white hat brewing some concoctions in a large saucepan really gave me a chuckle its strange how many new posters the med tech thread has bought out of the wood work

Med Tech Solutions ??

i imaged some meathead wearing a white hat brewing some concoctions in a large saucepan really gave me a chuckle its strange how many new posters the med tech thread has bought out of the wood work

Lol. They had it over on uk -m recently I thjnk.

They just do the rounds. It gets very boring.

Fact is the same as any lab mentioned by the guy some people rate some dont. Who cares.

If any 1 is silly enough to listen to a nameless face on the Internet then they deserve to buy crap.

Back