1. Welcome to TMuscle. If you don't already have an account, please register. Once you sign up you'll be able to ask questions by starting new threads and reply to other peoples. In addition to this you will be able to upload pictures, customise your own profile page and gain access to many other member only features and forums.

It takes less than a minute to register and is completely free for life so please register right now and become a part of this fantastic community.
  2. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

New Steroid Brands

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Philly_1, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Philly_1

Philly_1 Top Contributor

Seems to be loads of new brands hitting the market over here in Ire, wondering is it the same over with ye?
    ISIS, Bioniche and BioSera.
    Only ever used ISIS found it ok but what do you think of the actually strength and credibility of these labs?
    also Balkan Pharma seems to be hitting here quite cheap.. Never good when pharma grade is cheap in my opinion so any advice is needed as old supplier is going away for awhile lol :rolleyes:
  2. Porky

Porky Full Member

Balkan isn't pharma. It's like alpha pharma,it has a pharma license in its country of production only. Pharma labs do not make cattle steroids,ie tren
  3. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Muscle Supermarket Rep

ISIS has been around for quite a while. Heard enough bad reports to put me off it and its silly cheap around here.

Using a small lab with a hardcore following atm, barely see them mentioned but they are consistently putting out good products which is is the main thing
  4. Porky

Porky Full Member

I'm running Isis atm ( test,tren) and definitely felt it kick in. Would def use again
  5. Philly_1

Philly_1 Top Contributor

Yes I thought that, never researched or saw it so just presumed.
    Can get alpha pharma aswel so might stick to it.
    Used Isis rip blend and got great results to be fair

Posted via TM app!
    Porky likes this.
  6. thoon

thoon Full Member

Im also using a small lab that is not plastered across the net but high quality products
  7. Philly_1

Philly_1 Top Contributor

As for Pharma companys do ye think Alpha is G2G?
  8. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Muscle Supermarket Rep

Not pharma.. fancy packaged UGL. but from what I hear/have used its good
    Philly_1 likes this.
  9. scott9585

scott9585 Full Member

Used isis test 400 and gained like a motherfuker.

Went then onto isis promastren (test P tren A masteron) and didnt really feel much. Big dose to at 1ml ED.

aww yeaaaah
  10. Philly_1

Philly_1 Top Contributor

I'm the opposite then used The Promastren blend and got super lean and dry then used some of the T400 it was brilliant! Pushed onto BSI Equitest then and got sweet f all off it

Posted via TM app!
  11. scott9585

scott9585 Full Member

Yeah I still gained and got super lean coming off the back end of a bulking cycle from PMT. Thinking about it yeah never had any problems with isis all very stable and happy to use it again.

aww yeaaaah
  12. hacks009

hacks009

Newbie here. I've heard of a new company called Chem Pro Pharmaceuticals. Does anyone know if its legit? Specially Test enanthate 300
  13. Hilly

Hilly Moderator

Posting the same question a million times is annoying

If u google search a lab n check a few forums n dont find anything on the lab I would steer clear
  14. saidtomyself

saidtomyself

There's a new lab born every day, or it seems that way
    JD Legends (Iron Up), Apollo, Delta, chemical solutions (pro c) Isis, Orbis, Red Square, pharmachem, pharmacom, muscle@, klona, star, sphinx, fusion, faizer, Global Solutions........that's off the top of my head
  15. Stephen

Stephen Top Contributor

Needle exchange in glasgow is testing various products and more than one of the names above has been found very lacking, Isis particularly was mostly low dose prop and I believe delta is similar.

A lot of labs are one mass production facility selling off cheap garbage to be labelled/branded by the seller hence the up surge of labs.

Only one of the above I've used personally is chemical solutions and it was very good.

Posted using TMuscle App
    HLSXN likes this.