1. Welcome to TMuscle. If you don't already have an account, please register. Once you sign up you'll be able to ask questions by starting new threads and reply to other peoples. In addition to this you will be able to upload pictures, customise your own profile page and gain access to many other member only features and forums.

It takes less than a minute to register and is completely free for life so please register right now and become a part of this fantastic community.

Pure Muscle Pro and Alpha Genix diet

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by Dorm3r, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Full Member

Has any one heard of this just see it on Facebook and want to know if it aload of all shit lol or is it genuine thanks for replies
  2. Ash_munn88

Ash_munn88

Hi mate, just had a look on some forum about this apparently it sounds good but its supposed to be a bit of a con pal. These two are suppliments?

Posted using TMuscle App
    Dorm3r likes this.
  3. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Full Member

yeah it 2 supplements i wonder if you can get these in supplement shop but its ment to be mens health that promotes this on FB but i think it may be a bogus version.
  4. Ash_munn88

Ash_munn88

Fair enough just research them a bit to be sure.

Posted using TMuscle App
  5. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Full Member

yeah i will but i dont think a supplement store would be in on a scam just online so if cant get it there prob a scam lol
  6. Ash_munn88

Ash_munn88

Ha ha ha

Posted using TMuscle App
  7. amebb

amebb

WARNING

This company offers a trial pack at £4.95.

i made this trial purchase but never recieved the goods.

Then, because they have your credit card details i was charged £69.95 2 weeks later , without my consent or knowledge.

When i phoned them up i was told that i should have cancelled the order or instructed them not to take money out.

They get away with it because of the small print.

Its a scam..... try phoning them up and you will get an answering machine.

Load of crap if you ask me !!!!!