1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

10mg Test/day Sub Q

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by smallfry, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Yeah I am under and endo at the moment I have low normal test at 10.8nmol/L going up to 13nmol but low libido for years no morning wood and the last year my back has been really playing up and my joints really starting to hurt.
    A few years ago had really bad anxiety and was sent to talking therapy now I don't have ancmxiety but the other symptoms.

I am awaiting a mri and ultrasound at the moment and due to go back on the 23rd.

How do you feel now better or still suffering??

I'm similar to you previous use and was on cocodamol for 6 months and a couple weeks tramadol and it was during this I had started the low libido but thought it would get better once my injurys where sorted and stopped use but didn't :-(

Do you know what your levels or test was I also have slightly elevated prolactin so not sure if this keeping my test low.

Do you mind if I ask your age when this all happend

Reacher likes this.

2. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Is morning wood even that much of a sign? I dont get morning wood tbh havent for years well its on and off like bu even on test etc dnt always get it

3. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

My understanding nocturnal erections can be a sign and morning ones can be a sign

Reacher likes this.
  4. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

I dnt relli get them unless i want one or jist get horny aba suttin haha.. not nocturnal and morning as such

5. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Well as long as your not showing any low t sides you should be good. I noticed the lack of them before other symptoms tbf

Do you ever check your levels or are you ever off cycle long enough to see where your levels stable out too?

Fatbrah likes this.
  6. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

@Dorm3r
    I'm 49 this year mate but started with trt when I was prob 41 / 42 ish...
    I can't recall numbers mate tbh but I reckon sub 10.
    remember endo saying there was no doubt I was a candidate.

morning wood is something they ask about when they are running through the check list.
    I wasn't getting any morning glory and wasn't generally interested.
    MRI will be for pituitary gland if prolactin is a bit off.
    just stick with all the testing etc.. it's a pain but part of the process..

Now, feel good, well normal.
    not unicorns and rainbows but normal.
    no huge mood swings, libido good etc..
    have to go to gp's for my shot, as it's a large shot it gets administered by a nurse or gp, when it was 1ml sus or test e I'd do shot myself.

its been a god send to me tbh, lot of fannying about for a while getting sorted and could of just self administered so much easier but I'm happy to be monitored with bloods etc under endo so all very worthwhile.

Fatbrah and Dorm3r like this.
  7. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

no idea if relevant but did use AAS years prior to trt, nothing massive at all but just a couple of 8 week cycles low dosage test dbol type stuff.
    never pct'd though.

Dorm3r likes this.
  8. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Cheers dude the thing is I'm only 30 so it's a bit of a downer hoping it can be resolved without trt to be honest and hoping that if can get prolactin down it will go up.

I did a blood test a few days after taking letrozole and my oestrogen was bottomed out but my T jumped up to 21nmol and my fsh and lh where in the 4's so my testes defo still functioning just my body not getting them to produce more so looks like it could be secondary.

I have read that elevated prolactin can reduce t and lh and fsh

9. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

you'll get there with it mate, it always feels like there's no rush with the wheels of the nhs.
    yeah if you can stay off trt then that's the best option but if you end up on its all good mate.

shows there's so much more to getting it right that these guys who 'decide' one day that they're gonner run trt and just start pinning 1 ml of sus a week :)

hope you get sorted and feeling back on track asap.

10. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

sore joints isn't something id have suspected with low test.

I came off gear cold turkey last year & my joints (especially knees) have been playing up big time the past few months... reckon its related?

done first jab yesterday.. be interesting to see how they're affected

11. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

Basically then, fatty can't get a hard on.

noel, Sjundea, Fatbrah and 1 other person like this.
  12. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Low test can defo cause joint pain the endo said it is a sign to me might be worth having medicheck.com hormone check mate there really good

JANIKvonD and Reacher like this.
  13. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Cheers dude I feel ok mentally just not wanting it everyday like I used to and more of a chore lol and aching but I'm all good apart from that