1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

12.4nmol Testosterone And 0.21 Free Testosterone

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Dorm3r, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

So be told that these levels are normal at 30 and they will recheck values in 8 months to see if decreased now I've been suffering with low libido for years now and general body fatigue achy joints etc what would you guys do if offered the choice to go on testosterone replacement for life?,

Also do you think if I ran some hcg and clomid I could recover natural levels.

I have had levels get IP to 16nmol using maca powder and ginseng but still disnt help

2. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

What’s the top end range again? Like 28? Or something. So your almost mid point...

Personally I’d get on 1ml every 7/10 days and get up at that top range

3. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Top range is up to 31 bottom is like 7.4

If I do that then it would be for life 1ml every 10 days that bring up to top end of range I might try and get them to discuss it in November when I go back.

4. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Id rather pin 1ml every 7/10 days for life and have high libido and increased mood etc than not. Its likely half this site will need to do that anyway :lol:

I don't know result docs would act upon tbh to give you TRT. You'd need to really play on it.

Unless your jan. Cunt goes natty but then comes back with another bun in the oven

5. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

She did say she would see if they would and ask your senior I said to wait and see how things are on the follow up will try ginseng and maca for few months maybe even another pct they are still working just a little slack lol if not then I guess I have no choice but for trt I mean not the end of the world I guess lol

6. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Long were you a user for?

7. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Used probs like in total 3 years I would say from 21 to 24/25ish but first year was cycling on and off every 3 months then maybe had like a year of in between other cycles

8. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Fuck am never coming off then haha

Fatbrah, milner575 and Dorm3r like this.
  9. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Haha why you say that

10. milner575

milner575 Full Member

Did you run any kind of pct after last cycle? How long you been off?
    Just curious

11. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Same haha

Test is best

12. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

It was like 5 years ago did hcg clomid and nova and I've a clomid and nova only about 2 years ago to see if would return.

I took 1/4 of letro tablet July last year and checked it went up to 21nmol and free test was 0.48 so they still work lol but just lazy now

I might try another hcg and clomid pct

13. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Even when I used maca and ginseng for 1 month it went up to 14.8nmol

14. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Be better pinning 1ml E10D and getting right up at that higher level

Fatbrah likes this.
  15. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Yeah but I planned to never do any more cycles and come off lol

If I get prescribed it suppose that different but then again I'm 30 now should be in my prime lol