17st Bulky Meat Head V 13st Ripped With Abs

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vetran, Nov 2, 2021.

1. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

2. Aleksandr

Aleksandr Full Member

I will go to the end bro! No matter what it takes. I want to hit the maximum that I can hit on gear and when I do that compete in whatever amateur category that will be and then just go on TRT and of course keep trainin keep eating properly and sleeping but just work on crazy difinition and maintain for life )) that's the plan.

Simon90 and GhostOf2Can like this.
  3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Your very enthusiastic aren’t you mate

I like it

Simon90 and Aleksandr like this.
  4. Aleksandr

Aleksandr Full Member

Well we don't train for the woman of course.
    Doesn't matter what they like :D If u have job, roof over Ur head and nice personality u will always have plenty of woman no matter ir far or skinny. BUT IN my opinion bodybuilding it's all about looks and lean physic it's a huge part of the bodybuilding if u don't have visible abs and just fat no matter how big u are and what is Ur power level it will look like shit and most people will not even know what u are training :D that why I said lean it's a must have and even when u are bulking u have to be doing it right way not just dirty bulking 100% it's all about aesthetics. We don't care about power and stuff only muscle and body fat, proportions it's like we would love not to increase the weight on incline bench press but we must as a side effect from building muscles and getting bigger stronger. But if u are powerlifter than its opposite u care about power and don't want to weight more but it's happening as a side effect from getting stronger. But powerlifter can be fat since he don't care about the looks but power. )))

5. Aleksandr

Aleksandr Full Member

Yes I am. Thanks!
    I live training and fitness. That's my life now. Before I did train different things like 20 years and counting calories 15 years. Now I'm just doing bodybuilding and will go to the end no matter what!)

6. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Women generally do not care unless you are a fat mess, even that doesn't matter if you are loaded.

A decent 5'6+ 10st Boxer would wreck most peoples faces before they even knew they were in a fight.

Who wants to have to lie every time somebody asks 'how much you do you bench' though?

That is the most asked question if you look like you lift with your clothes on.

Scudd33 and mal like this.
  7. Aleksandr

Aleksandr Full Member

I would say I'm a bodybuilder I don't care about how much I bench and I don't bench :D I use dumbbells or stuff like that )))

8. mal

mal Top Contributor

Thing is you can have a bloke who looks like phil heath at 17 stone and a guy down the gym whos 17 stone and looks like a rugby player for a local side and done weights for years lol

Greedy Ben and Aleksandr like this.
  9. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Can you remember your first beer?

10. ILLBehaviour

ILLBehaviour Full Member

really ? i allways thought most asked question was "fancy a bum"

Scudd33 likes this.
  11. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Height is a key factor!
    17st at 5'7 = big, short too obv but will look big in pictures, in isolation etc, next to taller people with bigger phyiques you'll still be a manlet :lol:
    I guess it depends what kind of places you frequent and what company you keep ;)

mal likes this.
  12. mal

mal Top Contributor

Mike ohearn is around 17 or under ripped and hes 6.3 and natty:D

Greedy Ben likes this.
  13. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

14. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

just blag. 99% of the time they know no different. Classic example someone I ride with asked what I could bench and I said 180 was my best lift. He was like wow 180lbs that is a lot. I was like no ffs 180kg nearer 400lbs.

mal, Greedy Ben and GhostOf2Can like this.
  15. Aleksandr

Aleksandr Full Member

:D SICK

GhostOf2Can likes this.