1. Click here to see our list of sponsors. If you decide to use one of the companies listed, please support TMuscle by clicking on one of the links provided.

1st Cycle In A While Help?

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by Jordan1415, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Jordan1415

Jordan1415

So I’ve decided to go on a small cycle again.
    My first in a couple of years.
    I’m 33 and been training since I was 21.
    Looking for something to help me get a little bigger and leaner.
    Last time I used Tren E and Test E at 400mg and 600mg a week I think and it was good but I kept getting really bad muscle cramps so that’s out the window this time.
    My guy suggested Masteron but after reading up I don’t think I’m lean enough to see any results with it.
    I’m not fat my any means but I’m not extremely lean.
    I want to keep injections to twice a week.
    Any suggestions ?
    Cheers

2. Archaic

Archaic Full Member

Mate... After a few years off, you will grow very well off a simple Test cycle. Maybe add in an oral for the first 4 weeks to get it rolling.

I'd just do Test E at 500mg p/w for 12wks, 80mg Tbol ED for first 4 weeks.

Keep an A.I on hand for potential gyno.

Keep diet decent in terms macros, train each muscle group 1x per week.

You'll grow like fcuk.

Odin and huntingground like this.
  3. Odin

Odin Full Member

you say small cycle ? As in the amount of gear you take it time ? .......and the ( look bigger & leaner ) no gear dies that ....it isn't s magic pill....what's your diet like buddy ? Training ? Recovery ? Rest ? Job ? Bank details lol jk......but there can be a few things that you could Sharpe up with before smashing gear in you ....or sharpen up on so when you do get the best results....but you cant go wrong with a test E only .....me id go all out if your going to shut your self down ND do the damages....test E deca Dbol ........

4. Jordan1415

Jordan1415

Alright mate.
    I have considered that but I want help getting a bit leaner too.
    Training and diet is all on point I’m just not sure about this side of it as it’s been a while.

5. Jordan1415

Jordan1415

As in no more than 2 compounds.
    My training and diet are good, as I said I’ve been training consistently for over 10 years but when I start this I’ll be properly dialling my diet in.
    I know steroids won’t do anything on their own.

6. Odin

Odin Full Member

well as already said test E and Dbol would give very good results ...from experience...dbol as a kicker ...so your not wasting none of the time you got gear in you ..do 14-16 week cycle ..hgc ..adex .......throughout cycle ....and a good pct ......... Iv done this myself and got very good gain but I added deca too .....im.sure others will.pipe up soon bud

7. Archaic

Archaic Full Member

Mate, no drugs will make you leaner. Not unless you're at dangerous sh1t like DNP. If guys running Tren have their diets nailed (mostly)

You will gain a fair bit of muscle mass with the above Test/Tbol cycle, and lose fat, if adjust your diet dude.

Macros are everything, post your diet up. Get it tweaked by members, run a normal cycle. You can improve yourself 10 fold.

8. Jordan1415

Jordan1415

I had great results from Tren and Test but I kept pulling muscles when I was on it and it was a nightmare.
    I eat clean prob 90% of the time just now but when I start this I’ll be cleaning up the diet completely.
    Oh and I don’t want orals

9. huntingground

huntingground Semi Retired Competitor

10 years training. Got any pics if you train for aesthetics or vids if you train for strength. I’ve been training 9 or 10 years too.

10. Jordan1415

Jordan1415

I’m currently trying do figure out the avatar thing

11. Jordan1415

Jordan1415

It keeps saying the photo is too large !

12. Archaic

Archaic Full Member

Mate, Tren is not something to be just messing around with. It's pretty god damn potent.

If you were pulling muscles etc. It's most probably due to your ligaments/muscle fibres being physically not built up strong over time to cope with the extra strength Tren allowed you.

Not to mention it will smash your HPTA into the ground. More so than most. I'd say Deca is worse though.

Do you have kids? Or planning on them down the line?

Do the Test cycle, run 500iu HCG p/w alongside. Adjust your diet. Use an app like MyFitnessPal to log your daily kcals. And put a PCT in place for post cycle, Clomid & Nolva.

13. Jordan1415

Jordan1415

I wasn’t messing around with it, I took it very seriously as I will be this time round.
    I have a daughter who’s 4.
    How do I upload an avatar from my phone?
    Keeps saying it’s too big

14. Jordan1415

Jordan1415

Attached Files:

JANIKvonD likes this.
  15. Jordan1415

Jordan1415

Here is a pic of me if this helps any.

Attached Files:

Odin likes this.