1st Cycle In A While Help?

50mg will be fine split 25mg AM and PM as has c8hr half life

or you could take it one hour Pre workout as some like (ive done both no huge diff either way)

up to you how long no issues running it for the first 8 weeks IMO .... or for the whole cycle...

obviously the less time the less stress on lipids but you haven't been caining it so in this case I think you can choose what suits you best... a bit shorter or a bit longer will be fine also so 6 to 10 weeks

it’s a lab called SIS.
If I do decide against Tren what’s your thought on adding Anavar in with Test? ( I know is said I don’t want orals but from what I understand these are very mild compared to others )

SIS is middle of the road UGL, not great but not shite for injectables. I didn't rate their orals to be fair. What lab for orals?

Anavar is superb oral and I echo what Noel states about libido. Also can be expensive as I like running it high dose.

50mg will be fine split 25mg AM and PM as has c8hr half life

or you could take it one hour Pre workout as some like (ive done both no huge diff either way)

up to you how long no issues running it for the first 8 weeks IMO .... or for the whole cycle...

obviously the less time the less stress on lipids but you haven't been caining it so in this case I think you can choose what suits you best... a bit shorter or a bit longer will be fine also so 6 to 10 weeks
I train at night so from what you’ve said maybe do 25am then 25 before training.
Going to ask you both this..
What differences should I expect between doing a test only compared to test and anavar?

SIS is middle of the road UGL, not great but not shite for injectables. I didn't rate their orals to be fair. What lab for orals?

Anavar is superb oral and I echo what Noel states about libido. Also can be expensive as I like running it high dose.
Not sure on the orals as it’s been that long since I had any but I think all his stuff is the same.
What differences should I expect between doing test only and test with anavar ?

well your doing more mg total of drugs so expect greater results. Var is good for strength without being watery.
but essentially your doing 500mg of test so adding 250mg of Var a week means your increasing your dose at a very basic level.

you should feel better, be stronger and look better at the end if food and gym is on point

well your doing more mg total of drugs so expect greater results. Var is good for strength without being watery.
but essentially your doing 500mg of test so adding 250mg of Var a week means your increasing your dose at a very basic level.

you should feel better, be stronger and look better at the end if food and gym is on point
Rite I think I’ve decided on a plan.
Test only at 500 then come the 6 week mark if I’m not noticing much add var.
That make sense to do it like that ?

Ok that’s that then.
Btw I know im a pain in the hole with all these questions but I want to make sure I do this properly so I appreciate your help.
Finally what about PCT, what do you recommend ?

keep it simple , what have you run before for pct and how did you react

Nolva and some HCG ?

make sure diet / sup with healthy oils (so salmon/makeral or adding some Krill/Omegas etc)

keep it simple , what have you run before for pct and how did you react

Nolva and some HCG ?

make sure diet / sup with healthy oils (so salmon/makeral or adding some Krill/Omegas etc)
I’ve only done nolva before and felt ok

are you running anti Es? have you used before...any preference? gyno prone?

..and also if you are just going to come off then go back on maybe weigh up pros and cons of cruising...not saying you should just depends on cycle aims ahead...

as running PCT, then going back on is stupid....better to do 100-200mg of test and then back up.

if you are going to have a good break then sure PCT, get bloods, wait etc etc

..and also if you are just going to come off then go back on maybe weigh up pros and cons of cruising...not saying you should just depends on cycle aims ahead...

as running PCT, then going back on is stupid....better to do 100-200mg of test and then back up.

if you are going to have a good break then sure PCT, get bloods, wait etc etc
Never had gyno have access to arimidex.
I will be having a good break afterwards.

So I’ve decided to go on a small cycle again.
My first in a couple of years.
I’m 33 and been training since I was 21.
Looking for something to help me get a little bigger and leaner.
Last time I used Tren E and Test E at 400mg and 600mg a week I think and it was good but I kept getting really bad muscle cramps so that’s out the window this time.
My guy suggested Masteron but after reading up I don’t think I’m lean enough to see any results with it.
I’m not fat my any means but I’m not extremely lean.
I want to keep injections to twice a week.
Any suggestions ?
Cheers

just use same again but control the cramps? usually its lack of sodium in the diet (salt)

get things like taurine etc you can supplement too

mate iv done it all ( born bread army ) then a para,..then gymnastics..then jujitsu,kick boxing, then lifting heavy things lol .....tried lots of diets nd training .........push ups, pull ups ....core training sounds like you woukd benefit? Why cause your body hasn't experienced it yet ......but hey ho crack on with things you don't want to try and waste tine with ...but waste time doing the Sam thing over nd over again lol

a lot of stuff there mate! proper experienced.

were you as bad at everything else as you are at diets & training?

Back