1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

1st Time Using Testosterone Enanthate (testoviron)

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Scott1972, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Scott1972

Scott1972

Just a quick question all,

I have used a faster-acting test in the past but this is my 1st time using test Enanthate. I read that it takes 2-3 weeks to get into the system, so I suppose I wont start to feel the effects until 2-3 weeks time?

What I don't want to do is over administer, as I understand it you should pin every week with 500mg. Should I wait for the effects to kick in (also using Anavar) on a cutting cycle and then pin again?

Thank you in advance...

2. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

It takes about 3 weeks to reach peak levels in the blood.
    Up to you but you don't need 500mg/wk esp not when just dropping fat/cutting.

pooley1810 and WitlessHippo like this.
  3. Scott1972

Scott1972

Thank you, Ben, so I take it no effects from it until I am 2 weeks in. I probably won't pin again then with this T.

This was only supposed to be a boost to the Anavar just before cycling off but by the time this kicks in, I'll have about two weeks left of the Anavar cycle

I'll use a shorter ester T next cycle, I think.

4. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Why don't you just keep running the test after you've finished the anavar?

5. Scott1972

Scott1972

I could do, but that would mean I would be going into a 16-20 week cycle. This is my 1st cycle after a long time of being unfit and overweight.

Also, my understanding of my PCT for this would be 50mg clomid for 4 weeks.

Now I am in the gym 5 times a week, getting back to my goals but I am 49 years young. I also have to watch I don't gain too much weight too quickly so that my work doesn't get suspicious.

6. WitlessHippo

WitlessHippo Full Member

Where do you work that you worry about people getting suspicious if you gain weight? Just tell them you've started creatine if anyone asks.

But I thought you're cutting so you'll be losing weight? And agree with Ben that for fat loss won't need 2ml of test EW.

Anyway good luck, mate. Let us know how you get on.

7. Scott1972

Scott1972

Hi Witless,

Work in management, so too much weight or muscle gain may be noticed. I just don't want to prick anyone's suspicions as they know I am on a health kick and hitting the gym regularly.

Can I also just ask, please don't have a go because again returning as a fairly newbie to this... but you put 2ml above. I have been using a converter online to convert ml - mg

2ml = 500mg?

1ml =250mg?

I pinned 1/2 ml thinking its 500mg's... is that correct?

WitlessHippo likes this.
  8. WitlessHippo

WitlessHippo Full Member

No bother, mate.

So Test E will usually come as 300 or 250mg/ml. You're using Testoviron, which is 250mg/ml.

You have pinned half a ml which is ~125mg (which stacked with var and your goals sounds better imo).

500mg would be 2ml.

9. Scott1972

Scott1972

Thank you Witless.

10. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

You need to research and understand ester half lives
    As Ben says, test e takes a few weeks to build up to the required dose but it is effective in your body from the point of administration
    This is due to its elimination half life
    Test e is around 5 days I think
    So
    If you injected 500mg once, you will not have 500mg in 3 weeks time
    After 5 days your 500mg becomes 250mg and so on

11. Scott1972

Scott1972

Hi Pooley, Thanks for your answer, although I am slightly confused.

In the past I have not used a straight Tes, I have used Sus250. I know this is a blend of many different Tests with varying ester lengths, but I would feel the effects and have the taste in the back of the throat after pinin, Although it was only 150mg's

With this thought, I have felt nothing and I pinned on Sunday. So if it takes 2-3 weeks to get into the system, how would I feel the effects around day 5?

Not having a go, just trying to understand the dynamics as this is the 1st time using Test Enanthate. Purchased from a highly recommended site with good reviews.

12. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Test is test, there are no different types, its all the same hormone that does the same thing in the body
    What differs is the ester
    This is the molecule the test hormone is attached to when its suspended in oil solution
    Its the ester which determines how long it takes for the hormone to be completely released into the system
    Regardless of the ester, test is active once injected but its the amount of test the body can use that the ester determines
    Test prop has a short half life so is released quickly so is effective within a few days but requires more frequent injections
    Test e has a longer half life so is released over a longer period, requires less frequent injections and takes a few weeks to build up to a consistent release of the required dose
    Sust is a combination of short and long esters
    Everybody responds differently and require different amounts
    Some guys may not even notice they're on 500mg

Greedy Ben, Scott1972 and Sjundea like this.
  13. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Just tell em two scoops of size on and 5g of creatine a day and they'll be like "oh that's the secret", and move on.

WitlessHippo and Simon90 like this.
  14. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

This lol... The general public are thick as fuck. They think the rock is natty ffs, the only people who'd be questioning your gear use would be other gym rats

Jamesalan and WitlessHippo like this.