• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

2,4-Dinitrophenol aka DNP

Belinda

Been reading up about this particular drug recently and there seems to be a lot of divided opinions on it. Obviously its use as an explosive and a poison do not inspire much confidence but there are others who say that if it is used in a sensible and controlled manner, the results can be excellent.

There is also the debate about whether females should use it as it has been shown to cause infertility and cataracts (in a minority of cases).

Anyone on here have experience of using it?

NB I should add that I am NOT going to be taking it myself in the foreseeable future, I just want to know other people's experiences. So please don't put in the usual stuff about diet, training etc etc. I get it lol :thumb:

I have just finished a dnp cycle, I lost 15lbs in 14 days!!!! But I will not do it again, I was constanly dizzy, hot and drip sweating profusely, breathless and overheated to the point of fainting after eating, serious dehydration, could barely open my eyes on waking and tongue was like rock, and I was drinking 6+ litres of water per day. I was having COLD baths just to calm myself down at some points during those 2 weeks, and I thought that I might need to call for an ambulance on one occassion as the sides were getting out of control, so I stopped at 14 days.

I started at 400mg ed for the first week, 600mg ed for second week, then bailed lol

dnp is best administered by reckless people and certainly not for the faint hearted...:)

Yeah it really does sound like some serious sh1t. What was your diet like while you were on it?

A promising tool for sure, but not one I would personally use again in a hurry - would have to be an emergency lol

Got all of the above although maybe not so intense; 600mg is a hefty dose and IMO uncalled for... just my opinion.

I used 400mg for 10 days, if I had to do it again, I'd use 200mg, which is funnily enough what was reccomended to me by PScarb; I ignored and went by some bodywieght calc on a US site :lol: Some people use 200-400 and feel nothing tho, but whether this is down to varying quality of the black market product or differences in idividual sensitivity is not really obvious...

Messed with my head a good bit too, I'd imagine thats an individual thing. Just didn't like it.

And to top it off, I know for a fact I saw no change in that 10days or the days following, that I couldnt' have accomplished anyway without it.

This may have been because I was right at the end of prep, who knows, maybe the benefits are greater if you are fatter - but then the heat was killing me being that lean, wouldn't like to think what an insulating layer of chubb would add to that!

Used it a few times with decent results. But did get it wrong once and it was the only time I thought "oh sh1t I'm in trouble!"

Treat it with respect and it's fine

I would be thinking long and hard before I used it again, plus with the water I hold on it I get headfooked.

Plus am I right in thinking that after such a quick loss there would be a pretty nasty rebound?

200mg is meant to speed you metabolism up by 30% apparently.

Ausbuilt on UKM swears but it and seems to perscribe it to everyone, dangerous stuff in the wrong heads imo

200mg is meant to speed you metabolism up by 30% apparently.

Ausbuilt on UKM swears but it and seems to perscribe it to everyone, dangerous stuff in the wrong heads imo

Yeah I spotted that too - he recommended it to some bird who had just joined and clearly had no clue and was looking for the ever-elusive "magic pill". Sorry, off topic a bit there.

Works a treat but needs to be respected.
200mg a day & a good diet for 2 weeks will see good results without too much drama.
I always use it when off work so temperature & circumstance are under control

I have just taken my first 200mg capsule about 90 mins ago.

I wont be going over 200mg a day and my plan is too run it for a longer duration and a low dose rather than doing 400mg from the off which is silly and dangerous imo

Thinking about doing a journal to keep people informed

Needs treated with respect, very dangerous stuff in the wrong hands.

used properly it is a very safe and effective fat loss tool, as with almost every PED out there people use it without understanding it's mechanisms of action and that's where the dangers arise.

Low dose with the right diet, training and ancilliries the effects can be astounding.

My biggest fear with useage for females is damage to the ovaries and eggs from overheating which is permenant, irriversible and obv life changing, not worth the risk for a few lbs of fat IMO

DNP is more dangerous than slin IMO simply because people respect slin can kill you but they just think DNP is harsh.....DNP can really fvck you up, there are easier ways to drop weight.......

Back