2000mg Insane Test Cramps

Billingham90

Orite people..
Iv currently been on 2000mg egyption pharma test for 15 days today, not taking any ai's never have and never will, i will finish and do a full pct when i come off, anyhow the on saturday when i was walking through town i realised my calvs were seizeing up a little but nothing i havnt had before so i just walked it off, monday came and i tried getting out of bed and my quads give way and i had an almost unbareable cramp in both my quads to the point of making my eye water, i had to roll to the wall and slowly help myself up as i literally couldnt handle the pain of standing up properly due to feeling like my muscles were going to pop out my legs ( i havnt trained quads for 6 days ) i didnt go to gym yesturday neither due to this pain, as the day has went on these cramps have slowly started moving up to my stomach and going up my obliques, i sneeze when i woke up today and it felt like my insides were popping out, i have never felt pain like this in my life and im pretty worried now as iv never had anything like this before, is this just test cramps or do you guys think it may be something else because i was due an injection yesturday but havnt done so yet and dont plan to until i know what this madness is ?

I would increase the test dose significantly and immediately..........:lol::lol:

Seriously, is it muscle cramps? If so, hydrate, taurine, potassium etc etc. Rest/sleep/food/fluids should be optimal (@Ronin knows this).

Why do you never take an AI? Have you had a blood test whilst off and on? What did they state?

Yeah mate it cramp, when i take like 10 steps my calvs fully cramp up and i cant take another set without them feeling like they are going to pop out and same with my quads but it has gone up to my stomach and obliques now, never had anything like this before, my bloods were a little high they always are so i know it has nothing tto do with that and my my diet and water in take is spot on, i i get 6 hours sleep a night, i take all my vits and shit have done for years, just madness iv never had cramps like this before it was pretty scary getting out of bed this morning

Sounds like alot of water retention ime i get it when am holding a tonne of water

Cramps can be caused by many things but hydration, taurine, potassium and AI (High E will mean water retention) would be what I would be introducing instantly.

Why no AI ever or on 2g Test? Have you had blood test on/off cycle to prove you don't need AI or do you think you are different than the rest of the population of the world?

water retention?
electrolytes out? severe dehydration ? could be many things impossible to say really
test itself isn't going to give you cramps
if its as bad and painful as you describe and throughout your whole body id be getting to the docs or A+E not posting on a message board personally...

cramps so bad you cry
barely able to walk

the mind boggles

no AI at 2g of test prob isn't helping but that's an aside.

Its just literally took me 10 mins to get up stairs, when i lift my leg up slightly i get an unbareable pain right at the top on my leg near my waist line or when im sat down and go to stand up my stomach cramps up and the sides of my obliques, it may be dehydration even though i drink 4ltrs of water a day, now someone has mentioned it i woke up with really bad dry saw lips 3 days ago pretty much when i started happening and i keep getting dry mouth through out the day, it is most defently cramps i know that i just have never had them this bad before, i have had the calf cramps where i cant take more than 10 or so steps when i was on high dose dbol but never anything like this in my stomach and quads, i will go see my gp in a few days if it doesnt go away, thanks for the advice anyway

are you bloated?
way heavier than you should be?
piss clear or dark?
dry lips is dehydration or one sign anyway
using clen? or other meds
really is a huge list to be honest of could bes and questions....

still if pain is "unbearable" toughing it out aint going to help - what if its something more serious internally. Id be getting medical advice personally

are you bloated?
way heavier than you should be?
piss clear or dark?
dry lips is dehydration or one sign anyway
using clen? or other meds
really is a huge list to be honest of could bes and questions....

still if pain is "unbearable" toughing it out aint going to help - what if its something more serious internally. Id be getting medical advice personally
No better medical advice than the tm gurus mate come on

id be heading to the docs/a&e asap if its THAT bad. test cramps aren't a thing.

how you feeling other than the crams? low sodium in the bloods (low salt) another possibility, especially in 'bro' bodybuilders who only eat plain chicken breast & rice 6x a day

docs cant tell your on gear & only an endo can request test levels bloods, if that's what your worried about. doc will take bloods mind, but wont/cant test for test levels

id be heading to the docs/a&e asap if its THAT bad. test cramps aren't a thing.

how you feeling other than the crams? low sodium in the bloods (low salt) another possibility, especially in 'bro' bodybuilders who only eat plain chicken breast & rice 6x a day
Not a problem for us fat bastards is it hahs

Back