1. Click here to see our list of sponsors. If you decide to use one of the companies listed, please support TMuscle by clicking on one of the links provided.

2000mg Insane Test Cramps

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Billingham90, May 15, 2018.

1. Billingham90

Billingham90 Full Member

I now know why you digged the ostrich legs in, you are all legs lol, still no need for the dig though, iv only been training a few month after a 2 year break due to injury, iv currently dieted down 18.2 stone and 6'5, your quads in comparssion to your top half is crazy, respct though my quads are my lagging part as my tall as fuck its hard to bring them up, i will how ever be starting a journal after i finsih this cycle and start putting the muscle i lost over my time off back on.

2. BNDMV

BNDMV Mr Britain - Bodybuilding Expert Expert

It does matter how high your estrogen is. High estrogen could be causing you to retain fluid which could be partly responsible for the cramps which is why folk are asking. No one is trying to be a dick to you, they are trying to help you out which is why they are pushing the point on estrogen.

It’s good to hear the cramps have eased off though, and that you’ve got a doctors appointment on Friday. It’s really better to be safe than sorry, hopefully the doctor can run some tests that identify the cause. Are there any medications that you are using for your ulcer that could be causing the cramps?

Fatbrah and huntingground like this.
  3. s man

s man Full Member

Cramps are gone which is a bonus. Maybe try and increase your water intake and take an electrolyte supplement to prevent them coming back unless this can aggravate your ulcer.

Other than that crack on if you’re happy all is good now.

4. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Cramps have stopped?

Up the dose by at least 1.32 x

zack and huntingground like this.
  5. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

Ostrich pic was about burying your head in sand.

I don't train for physique, I train for strength but have had left shoulder injury for a number of years curtailing upper body training. Even so, I excelled in the comp and will go again this year.

Throw a log up. Do you train for physique or strength? Get some pics and/or vids up then too.

6. Billingham90

Billingham90 Full Member

I dont take anything for it anymore mate for the past 2 year infact any oral i take flares it up and the pain isnt worth it, now i dont take anything it only flares up once every blue moon but when it does its a nigthmare, iv stayed in my bed curled in a ball crying for 48 hours due to it before.

7. Billingham90

Billingham90 Full Member

Physique and i will be once iv put a little more size on, the 2 year break fucked me up pretty good, i didnt diet or nothing and was partying every weekened, got quite chubby so iv been cutting up naturally before i start a bulk which iv been doing on 2g of test for the last 2 weeks, im obv weak as piss at the min but it will come back, im benhing 120 for 4 struggled reps, 180 squat for 4 and 200 dead for 3 was my lifts last week, so its coming back pretty quickly as my first few weeks back i wasnt close to this lol

huntingground likes this.
  8. huntingground

I'm going to throw a bit of advice your way now:-
    • Been training a few month again after a 2 year break.
    • Dieted down to 18.2 stone.
    • 2g Test with no AI.
    • Stomach ulcer.
    • Severe, debilitating cramps.
    I would drop the test to under 500mg a week if you cannot take an AI (I find I don't need an AI under 500mg). 2g is overkill anyway if you have just started training again after heavy diet. Concentrate on training intensity, good nutrition/rest/sleep/fluids and being healthy.

Of course, you will do as you see fit...............

n.b. I have heard of injectable Aromasin but have never seen it offered.

doink and Matty like this.
  9. Billingham90

Billingham90 Full Member

Thanks for your advice and sorry about that little bicker we had, i jusr didnt want to go into all my perosnal shit but i guess it doesnt matter to much, im gona stick around and get a journal up soon so ill say everything anyway. cheers.

doink and huntingground like this.
  10. huntingground

All good, get journal up, we can have a laugh anyway :thumb::thumb:

doink, Pie ead, BNDMV and 1 other person like this.
  11. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science Top Contributor

Taking an AI won’t bother your stomach chief.

Mines fucked as well, proper fucked and I’m ok on adex twice a week.

12. Billingham90

Billingham90 Full Member

Decided to go train as i felt fine again with no pains, done some delts and a few heavy sets in i started feeling it again in my legs and stomach but it wasnt much pain so i just carried on, a few more sets in and it got worse so i stopped and went home and and its pretty much back to how it was again only this time it feels like my shit is ripping up inside my leg, iv just ordered some adex from my source so will be here friday and seeing my g.p friday to, i now know this is more than cramps, iv had cramps before and they never usually come back, this must be something different, i think something is defenitely wrong this time, i regret doing another jab yesturday now lol

13. Rick@OlympusHealth

Rick@OlympusHealth Crippled fat guy

Maaaaan just get bloods done already.

Better than guessing.

Cramps are SERIOUS — heart could soon follow suit. Then you’re fucked.

And 2g of test just weeks back into training just doesn’t seem necessary at all. In fact, 2g of test is far more than I’d ever consider using, and I’m nearly 23st.

Matty and Greedy Ben like this.
  14. B.I.G

B.I.G Full Member

So much good advice will be ignored in this thread which is a shame as so much experience talking.

OP.. High estrogen + high testosterone = holding excess water. Unless you are lean then I'm pretty sure you have put stress on your kidneys. Tell your doctor tomorrow and get him to check blood pressured there and then. Also ask for a blood test for kidneys and liver at least. You want your egfr, urea, ast and alt levels at a minimum.

Have you had any other symptoms?

Fatbrah likes this.
  15. Billingham90

Billingham90 Full Member

Just fatigue at this time, im finding it hard to keep my eyes open, im sat next to a fan at the min to try and wake me up, always try and sleep at 12 cause i can only sleep for 4 or 5 hours tops at the min