1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

200mg Test Ran Long Term: Reckless, Worth It?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by T800, Jan 10, 2021.

1. T800

T800 Full Member

Just turned 40, trained for 20 years and other than an 8 week test cycle years ago, naturally.

Bloods about a year ago show that hormones were in a fairly decent position for my age (test was 19nmol) and feel ok for a 40 year old natural trainer-mostly fine, sometimes obviously tired etc.

I’m thinking about running test at c.200mg per week to provide a better quality of life, performance, energy etc and mitigate some of the natural decline that life brings as we age. I’m looking for an improvement without reckless/dangerous behaviour. Obviously I’d get bloods every 3-6 months.

Guess I’m looking for perspective-any one done anything similar? Was it worth it? Not worth it? Lots of people who have gone this route say they wish they had started sooner.

Thanks

2. flash

flash Top Contributor

All this brings is death

3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

If we’re talking long long long term I’d go 150mg a week and get bloods at some point soon’ish to see where your levels are

At 40 yrs old top end of normal or just above would be the ticket imo

Should probably get an idea of what your levels are now before starting, your levels may be already pretty good

T800 likes this.
  4. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Do you have any specific concerns?

It's just diy trt basically, could go a touch lower but it will be down to you as an individual.

T800 likes this.
  5. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Mate if your levels are still 19 odd what have you tried to boost them naturally. Those levels are pretty good. More than twice mine. Tweak of diet and better sleep zma and a few other bits you could nudge it higher. Might be worth it before trt.

Greedy Ben, T800 and pooley1810 like this.
  6. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I dont think anybody really knows what the long term affects are
    So there will always be a risk regardless
    Imo, use the dose that puts your test high end of normal with ALL blood markers in range
    Without using any other drugs like AI or BP meds
    Its gonna take some trial and error and multiple blood tests taken when test levels will be at their highest and lowest
    200mg for most would be on the high side

Greedy Ben, T800 and Sjundea like this.
  7. T800

T800 Full Member

If I’m honest-I have no real problems.

I have a good natural physique which is probably near it’s genetic limit.

I know what it feels to be 19nmol but I’m intrigued to see how much more enjoyable life is at 30-35 nmol-who knows?

I’m interested in kick starting the gaining process again as opposed to slowly regressing as I age and the mental boost from higher levels of test.

8. T800

T800 Full Member

Was thinking about 125mg every 5 days as a potential starting point

9. T800

T800 Full Member

This was my “stack” prior to bloods ;)

Attached Files:

Mr mac likes this.
  10. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Again, just my opinion
    I think that's a very good place to start and works out at 175mg pw
    Take bloods a day or 2 after pinning then again 5 days later just before your next jab is due

T800 likes this.
  11. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

What were your levels like before that stack. Any ideas

12. T800

T800 Full Member

About a year and a half prior to that it was 15.9nmol if I remember correctly but my body fat was higher and so was my estrogen. Then I leaned out and it was 16.4, then maintained-added the above supps-and it was 19.7

13. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

If you’re gonna pull the plug then you’d be better to just whack in a proper cycle dose for dem newbie gains for like 12 weeks

Then just cruise after that imo. You ain’t getting any younger brah

Scudd33, pooley1810 and T800 like this.
  14. TITO

TITO Full Member

I do 250mg every 10 days, done it past year or so. Think it works out at 175mg p/w

Feel great kept most of size from blasting, will prob need to drop down lower at some point? Not sure if dropping down to 125mg e/W will make much difference

T800 likes this.
  15. T800

T800 Full Member

Do you see yourself using testosterone for the foreseeable future?