1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

200mg Test Ran Long Term: Reckless, Worth It?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by T800, Jan 10, 2021.

1. TITO

TITO Full Member

Yes

T800 likes this.
  2. T800

T800 Full Member

main concern being taking an unnecessary risk when I didn’t really need to and regretting it in 5-10 years time

3. TITO

TITO Full Member

Bloods and blood pressure only tell us half the story
    The damage we can’t check up on so easily is what scares me!
    All steroids can cause structural changes in the heart and hardening/stiffening/calcification of the arteries etc

T800 likes this.
  4. T800

T800 Full Member

Exactly-I’m sure it would feel amazing, id add extra tissue, look better and perform better in the gym...but I am “scared” of looking back and thinking “what was I thinking?”-yet at the same time I’m tempted as fuck and have thought about it on and off for about 20 years :)

5. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Ey do u wanna live for ever or something

Fuck that

T800 likes this.
  6. T800

T800 Full Member

True very old age is getting less appealing the older I get

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  7. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

You won't want to stop it basically so it's a commitment you need to be comfortable with.

TITO and T800 like this.
  8. T800

T800 Full Member

Yes that’s right, I imagine once I feel what it’s like to be moderately enhanced it will feel great and become the new norm-and coming off will feel terrible comparatively, even if I managed to get my old levels back

Greedy Ben and Proteinbrah like this.
  9. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Or not mate. Some people struggle to get dialled in on TRT and it’s not always what they perceived it to be

Some people genuinely feel better natural, especially if they didn’t actually need it anyway

You’ll only know once you try it though, if you give it a go and don’t like it, you can always stop can’t you

Mr mac, T800 and Greedy Ben like this.
  10. T800

T800 Full Member

Yeah that’s a fair point-run 175-200mg per week for 8-12 weeks, see if I enjoy it/think it’s worth it, then either stop and hopefully bounce back or consider staying on...

Proteinbrah likes this.
  11. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

All that said. I would still go straight in on a cycle dose to be honest mate, 175mg per week you’ll probably be just slightly above natty range for most of the week. Then drop to to cruise dose after an re-assess

I think I’ve seen some pics of your physique before iirc, I think you’d gain well on a decent dose

Don’t be a phaggot bruh, add in a dbol kicker too

2C4F6722-327E-4FE3-A9F3-E0BBE6C0B8A9.png

12. T800

T800 Full Member

So start off with a cycle dose for 12 weeks to get some decent gains then settle into 175mg thereafter? Cheers bud

13. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

300-500 test per week.
    10-14 weeks at the above dose.
    Drop to 175-200 thereafter.
    I personally use less on a cruise 100-125mg per week. To be closer to the normal range. The human body naturally pumps out about 10mg test per day iirc. Obvs this is a drip dose and not all at once, whereas a test shot is an instant hit (then you need to consider ester).

TITO and T800 like this.
  14. spearman

spearman Full Member

I’m in trt and I wish I wasn’t! Yes I hold more muscle, but it cause other problems. I would not fuck around with it if I had your test levels. I’m 41 and I was 5.6nmol

Mr mac and T800 like this.
  15. T800

T800 Full Member

Great thanks-yeah think the human male body produces between 8-12mg of test per day so it gives a good reference point