2015 Transformation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Founder
For anyone who's not familiar with our transformation contests, the idea is that you post up a picture of yourself, work your butt off to make a big change to your physique, post an after picture and a vote is held to decide the winner.

Full Details & Rules

Dates
Entries can be submitted right away, however please make sure to check the proof of date details before uploading photos. The competition will run until the 1st of April. Finishing pictures must be uploaded before or on the 1st of April. This is a strict cut off date.

There is no cut off date/time for entries, however the earlier you enter, the more of an advantage you will have.

Competitors may finish the competition early and still have their entry considered at the end. To do so they must make it clear that this is what they wish to do and post up their 'After' photos that they wish to be used for comparison (with a proof of date image) at the time of their dropping out. This is to take account of holidays, business trips etc, so no excuses for not entering!

Where To Enter
To enter the competition we require you to post up pictures in our new Transformation Entries sub-forum that can be found under the competitions forum or by clicking on the following link - http://www.tmuscle.co.uk/forums/transformation-entries.206/

Entry photos can only be seen by you and admin/moderators. Other members can not see entry photos posted in the Transformation Entries sub-forum. Your photos will only be publicly displayed if you upload finishing photos at the end of the competition to allow for judging.

If you haven't started a thread before all you need to do is click here (Transformation Entries sub-forum) and in the top right you will see a button that says 'post new thread'. If you have any difficulty in uploading images please just post in this thread and someone will help out, or send me a private message if you'd prefer.

Taking Photos
At the end of the competition the result will be judged on a comparison between before and after photos, therefore you need to try and ensure the photos are of reasonable quality and allow for fair judging. In the past we have had problems judging entries (and people have lost out) due to:
  • Bad lighting or inconsistent lighting in 'before' and 'after' photos.
  • Inconsistent posing in 'before' and 'after' photos.
  • No proof of date.
Common sense applies but please ensure photos are full body and the more photos and angles the better. For instance if you're going for fat loss a side on picture will probably demonstrate this better than one face on. When posting up the 'after' pictures, have a quick check of your 'before' photos, so that you can try and pose in the same way, as often a small difference in posing can make a big difference to how you look.

The key thing to remember is to keep the before and after photos consistent. Failing to do so may harm your chances of placing well.

IMPORTANT: Proof of Date
Either our proof of date QR code or another clear proof of date MUST be included in one of your start and finish photos that clearly displays your full physique.

Example of acceptable proof of date methods:
- QR Code supplied below
- Newspaper
- Laptop displaying news website
- Phone/tablet displaying news website (as long as you're close enough to camera for it to be clear)

Writing the date on a piece of paper and holding it up isn't acceptable as it's too easy to fake.

If using the QR code provided, it can be displayed on your phone, tablet, laptop or printed out. I will scan the code to confirm your entry. The scanning works even if the quality isn't perfect and the image is quite small but obviously it has it's limits so please try to upload an image that's relatively in focus and not too small!

The QR code is attached to this post. Please click on it to enlarge and then hold up on your tablet, laptop, phone or display on your TV. If you would like to print the code please click on the attached PDF file.

The QR code can be used for both your start and finish pictures, so is recommended.

Click on code to enlarge:
qrcode.png

Judging
At the end of the competition I will gather all members 'before' and 'after' photos and put them into one thread to make judging nice and easy.

Round 1 - Depending on the number of entries our moderators will cut it down to the top 10.

Round 2 - Final Judging - The final say will be had by the forum members in a poll.

Attachments

• qrcode.pdf
    9.2 KB · Views: 316
I'm putting my hat in the ring but pics won't be until weekend.

@Simon I'm trying to post my pics but when I press either link it takes me to this thread
ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1420293753.237188.jpg

I'm on the app if this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back