* 2017 Transformation Thread - Sponsored By Myprotein*

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Simon, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Simon

Simon Administrator

This is just a heads up that together with Myprotein who've kindly offered to give away some great prizes to the winner(s), we will be running a transformation contest from January 1st to April 9th.

It will be an overall transformation contest so allows for people trying to gain muscle and people trying to lose fat.

Entries will be open for two weeks (January 1st - January 15th) to allow plenty of time.

Update - Prize: £100 Myprotein Voucher

Hope lots of you will get involved. Like with previous competitions all finishers will receive a free t-shirt.

Updated 28/12/16:

For anyone who's not familiar with our transformation contests, the idea is that you post up a picture of yourself, work your butt off to make a big change to your physique, post an after picture and a vote is held to decide the winner.

Full Details & Rules

Dates
    Entries can be submitted from Jan 1st, however please make sure to check the proof of date details before uploading photos. The competition will run until the 9th of April. Finishing pictures must be uploaded before or on the 9th of April. This is a strict cut off date.

The cut off for entries is Jan 15th, however the earlier you enter, the more of an advantage you will have.

Competitors may finish the competition early and still have their entry considered at the end. To do so they must make it clear that this is what they wish to do and post up their 'After' photos that they wish to be used for comparison (with a proof of date image) at the time of their dropping out. This is to take account of holidays, business trips etc, so no excuses for not entering!

Where To Enter
    To enter the competition we require you to post up pictures in the Transformation Logs sub-forum that can be found under the competitions forum or by clicking on the following link - http://www.tmuscle.co.uk/forums/transformation-entries.206/

Entry photos can only be seen by you and admin/moderators. Other members can not see entry photos posted in the Transformation Entries sub-forum. Your photos will only be publicly displayed if you upload finishing photos at the end of the competition to allow for judging.

If you haven't started a thread before all you need to do is click here (Transformation Entries sub-forum) and in the top right you will see a button that says 'post new thread'. If you have any difficulty in uploading images please just post in this thread and someone will help out, or send me a private message if you'd prefer.

Taking Photos
    At the end of the competition the result will be judged on a comparison between before and after photos, therefore you need to try and ensure the photos are of reasonable quality and allow for fair judging. In the past we have had problems judging entries (and people have lost out) due to:
    • Bad lighting or inconsistent lighting in 'before' and 'after' photos.
    • Inconsistent posing in 'before' and 'after' photos.
    • No proof of date.
    Common sense applies but please ensure photos are full body and the more photos and angles the better. For instance if you're going for fat loss a side on picture will probably demonstrate this better than one face on. When posting up the 'after' pictures, have a quick check of your 'before' photos, so that you can try and pose in the same way, as often a small difference in posing can make a big difference to how you look.

The key thing to remember is to keep the before and after photos consistent. Failing to do so may harm your chances of placing well.

IMPORTANT: Proof of Date
    Either our proof of date QR code or another clear proof of date MUST be included in one of your start and finish photos that clearly displays your full physique. The proof of date method (if not using the QR code) must not show a date before Jan 1st.

Example of acceptable proof of date methods:
    - QR Code supplied below
    - Newspaper
    - Laptop displaying news website
    - Phone/tablet displaying news website (as long as you're close enough to camera for it to be clear)

Writing the date on a piece of paper and holding it up isn't acceptable as it's too easy to fake.

If using the QR code provided, it can be displayed on your phone, tablet, laptop or printed out. I will scan the code to confirm your entry. The scanning works even if the quality isn't perfect and the image is quite small but obviously it has it's limits so please try to upload an image that's relatively in focus and not too small!

Please click on it to enlarge and then hold up on your tablet, laptop, phone or display on your TV. If you would like to print the code please click on the attached PDF file.

The QR code can be used for both your start and finish pictures, so is recommended.

Click on code to enlarge:

IMG_6411.PNG

Judging
    At the end of the competition I will gather all members 'before' and 'after' photos and put them into one thread to make judging nice and easy.

Round 1 - Depending on the number of entries our moderators will cut it down to the top 10.

Round 2 - Final Judging - The final say will be had by the forum members in a poll.

EDIT by Tinytim: As I'm entering it, I won't be judging round 1. :thumb:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    Reacher, JANIKvonD, DLTBB and 3 others like this.

2. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I will be doing this as the massive kick up the arse I need.

Simon likes this.
  3. TinyTim

TinyTim Timothy Sprague-Dawley Top Contributor

What you weighing now?

4. TBLifter

TBLifter Top Contributor

Why not help be clear the remaining 25lb target drop

Simon likes this.
  5. JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Broteen Pmsl!

I'm in .... I think... I have not seen inside a gym since June. Back at Muay Thai but that is not enough on its own.

My issue is with diet this year, new job has totally fucked me with expense paid lunches. Longer hours and not making time for fitnes really.

Fk it see what I can do within a short period. Definitely enough time to make an impact if committed. So yeah, in lol

doink, TinyTim and Simon like this.
  6. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I'd be interested in taking part in this, 10-12 weeks would suit me perfectly.

Simon likes this.
  7. Stephy

Stephy Top Contributor

Why not. Prepping anyway. So should be a good
    Change

Simon likes this.
  8. JB

JB KFC Sponsored Athlete Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I'd be interested as well this time round

Simon likes this.
  9. DLTBB

DLTBB Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    It's a good idea, gives people an extra push to train harder and stick to their diets. They did it on UK-M earlier this year and there was some pretty impressive 12 week transformations. A lot of people got bored/lazy halfway through and fucked it off though.

Simon likes this.
  10. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I could grow some decent body hair in twelve weeks lol..

TinyTim likes this.
  11. tomlet1

tomlet1 Mr Glass Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Sounds like our cut comp :lol:

12. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

You do, just look at the cons challenge threads.

TinyTim likes this.
  13. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

He'll be the first to jack it in ffs

14. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

Put my name down @Simon !! I'm currently in 'grow mode' & will be for the whole of next year. Probably won't achieve anything quite as impressive as someone who cuts hard for this thing, but I'll take part regardless :)

doink and Simon like this.
  15. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    so bad he even deleted his log ffs.....im still there though mate to the end!,weve got the staying power! you need to post
    more pics mate..update your look....

G-G likes this.