20g Plates

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by spearman, Oct 17, 2020.

1. spearman

spearman Full Member

Where is the cheapest place to get some 20kg Olympic plates?

cheers

S

2. Joe1870

Joe1870 Full Member

I just bought some Plates from Powerhouse Fitness. Better get them in ASAP if you rely on the gym. Depends who holds stock though, you may have to shop around to see who’s got what left.

3. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

If you dont need calibrated, there were a fair few former steel fabricators doing super basic steel plates for cheap on ebay during lockdown

4. spearman

spearman Full Member

Got a link?

prices are fucking stupid now!

5. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

Just had to search for them. They've probs all hiked them up again waiting for a lockdown. I picked some up from argos the other week as I was suspecting that Boris would shit the bed again. The 5kg plates and smaller are usually not too bad price wise. I already had enough 20s to maintain using high reps, so the smaller increments are useful for getting progression for a few months with 20-30rep sets

6. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I don't know if these places have stock but hands down during the lockdown period musclesquad have had the best prices for weight plates and dbs.

Powerhouse usually get stock but they do price hike. But they have the most constant replenishment of stock.

Mirafit is a good also but less stock replenishment but when they have stock they're good value.

spearman likes this.