• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

21 day DNP run. A little help

Lebigmac

DNP turned up today and I'd like a little check on my proposed run with it. This is my 3rd time using it both other times my product was massively underdosed and didn't really see any benefits in it.

This time is from D-Hacks (mods sorry please let me know if this needs to be deleted)

week 1 250mg ed taken before bed
week 2 250mg and 500mg alt day split dosage
week 3 500mg ed split dosage am/pm

at any time over the 3 weeks I'm finding things too hard going I will revert back to the previous weeks dosage and maybe run for longer.

T3 to use or not to use? I have 40 25mcg tabs left in the cupboard so I could run 50mcg ed from 3 days in. Looking for first hand experience here if this should be used and if you found it different using to not using.

Following this I will be starting my cycle.

(Please I'm looking for advice on the above not a bashing on using DNP I am fully aware of the sides and possible dangers if used incorrectly)

Thanks @doink
I plan to stick with my carb cycling eating while running it. 3 weeks of hitting cardio every day am then weights 4 days a week pm. I will endeavour to continue training as I am but if I find it too hard I will switch to total body 3x p/w and see how I get on.

got my self some caps containing -
30MG 1,3Dimethylamylamine
10MG Yohimbine hcl
10mg Synephrine HCL
200mg caffeine
10mg sibutramine

so this should help with carb cravings on those low and zero carb days.

You say don't go over 25mcg of T3 is it even needed? If so would you recommend continuing with t3 until DNP is out of system or will suppressed levels bounce back pretty quickly?

Thanks again

Its unlikely youll be suppressed at all mate, I've ran t3 for the best part of 2 years, stopped abruptly, had bloods taken a couple of weeks later and came back normal but yeah, I'd keep it in at 25mcg. That should keep your thyroid within normal range, it does for me anyway.

if training gets tough on DNP, just drop the compound stuff and rep out on machines, db's and cables... You're only maintaining so its not going to take all that much. Stimulate the muscle but don't annihilate it as you won't recover between sessions on DNP and it catches up with you, pushing too hard will just lead to injury or you'll burn yourself out. Keep doing the cardio though to shift as much as you can.

Thanks again. Will be posting progress in my journal. Looking forward to the results.

as has doink iv got a bit of experience with dnp...diet wise i prefer a 200p 200c very low fat ( as in low as poss ) and take fish oil instead, but i have mine under 20g.

cardio at 1hr ed, training heavy and low vol... 250mg will do a job, 500mg may be too high and make you too lethargic to workout and in turn meaning less is better as you will do more, but wait and see what happens with it.

as doink said , suffer, suffer and then suffer more.. its worth it... dont let the mirror fck with you, you will look and feel like crap but its testing you as when you fill back out and loose the water you will look much better

i like to have some pineapple with each meal as it helps me with lethargy,

good luck

as has doink iv got a bit of experience with dnp...diet wise i prefer a 200p 200c very low fat ( as in low as poss ) and take fish oil instead, but i have mine under 20g.

cardio at 1hr ed, training heavy and low vol... 250mg will do a job, 500mg may be too high and make you too lethargic to workout and in turn meaning less is better as you will do more, but wait and see what happens with it.

as doink said , suffer, suffer and then suffer more.. its worth it... dont let the mirror fck with you, you will look and feel like crap but its testing you as when you fill back out and loose the water you will look much better

i like to have some pineapple with each meal as it helps me with lethargy,

good luck

Thanks buddy, Only just seen this post. Started it on Friday @250mg upped it to 500mg today split 250 at 6am and 6pm. All is ok. Post work out today I was sweating a lot and felt pretty dam hot. Been drinking plenty of water taking my supplements and also electrolyte tabs (1 tab for every ltr of water). Been having a class of pineapple juice mid morning after my work out. Energy levels have been fine. No real problems.

Diet wise I'm I've changed from carb cycling to low carb, medium fat and high protein. Carbs are timed around work out only and maybe a piece of fruit if I'm feeling low. Getting my cardio in every day 40 minutes min either fasted or later in the day. Low intensity don't think I could handle HIT.

Sitting here now very hot. tbh it's not as bad as I felt here in 36o heat. With high humidity. Got massive ceiling fans in every room so these are on when ever I need to spend time in a room.

Will be weighing in on Sunday and updating photos in my journal. Will be doing 500 again tomorrow and continue with this dosage unless I find it very difficult. I have a pretty high tolerance to dealing with being uncomfortable, not had a day off sick in my whole life - hot or cold doesn't seem to bother me a great deal
and I'm a relaxed person who doesn't tend to get stressed.

Thanks agin for your input!

Its unlikely youll be suppressed at all mate, I've ran t3 for the best part of 2 years, stopped abruptly, had bloods taken a couple of weeks later and came back normal but yeah, I'd keep it in at 25mcg. That should keep your thyroid within normal range, it does for me anyway.

if training gets tough on DNP, just drop the compound stuff and rep out on machines, db's and cables... You're only maintaining so its not going to take all that much. Stimulate the muscle but don't annihilate it as you won't recover between sessions on DNP and it catches up with you, pushing too hard will just lead to injury or you'll burn yourself out. Keep doing the cardio though to shift as much as you can.

re the training comment, ive always done the opposite on dnp, kept the compounds and dropped the rest, different strokes eh!

As always my mate, whatever works.

I kept them in until I was too ballsed to be fair, ran for 5/6 weeks last time so it took its toll. 5 sets of heavyish deads would literally drain me completely. Plus I was shitting it I'd tear something as I was horrendouslydehydrated. Between DNP, being slack with water intake and 'stims'

keep forgetting how long you were on it, have been tempted to do it myself to shift a bundle of stubborn shit, got plenty spare from last run i done so burning a hole in my ever cycling imagination what to do with it lol

last run i experimented with various creatines, carbs and slin to try and magic up some atp so doing compounds kept a marker on strength.

@doink @Stephen @warrenblackburn I've been on 500 for a few days now decided to stick at this dosage as sides are ok, hot but I'm sleeping so not too bad. Woke up this morning and I have a very red face, I look like I've got sunburn. Ever experienced this?

U upped it to 500 pretty quick? I only rly need 200mg or so with diet and cardio to do the job, 500mg might bite u in the arse pretty harshly after another few days..

Agree that u still need cardio in there and clean diet or as much as u can hack, fruit as Warren mentioned replenishes the liver so will give u some instant energy.

some people get a reaction at higher doses, if it doesnt clear up then go get some anti histamines will take care of it, till then make sure your hydrated etc

Drink some water, check your BP. Reckon you're prob just hot and the fact that's its fucking freezing makes you flushed..... Just been out for a smoke and severely tempted to go home and knock 600mg back the next couple of days to avoid this cold snap....

Have done my BP Did it three times and my reading is 115/48 - my diastolic reading has always been low but I've never had any issues with dizziness, feeling faint etc. I live in Cyrpus temp today is 17o so can't be that. Been drinking a lot of water approx 1ltr during the night and another 3/4 during the day. Think it is just because I'm hot. Redness h stuck around all day.

U upped it to 500 pretty quick? I only rly need 200mg or so with diet and cardio to do the job, 500mg might bite u in the arse pretty harshly after another few days..

Agree that u still need cardio in there and clean diet or as much as u can hack, fruit as Warren mentioned replenishes the liver so will give u some instant energy.

Been eating clean but struggling to even want to eat except for last night when I ate a bucket load of pasta and chicken. Drink pineapple juice twice a day. Sides wise I'm ok, yes I bumped it up quicker than I intended, you think I would be better to drop back to 250mg

some people get a reaction at higher doses, if it doesnt clear up then go get some anti histamines will take care of it, till then make sure your hydrated etc
If I still look like a tomatoe tomorrow I will go buy some. Thanks

Not overly concerned but wanted to check if it was a normal side effect. - been feeling pretty lethargic today but avoiding taking stims as I need to get my appetite back. Off shopping tonight so will pick up some more fruits few oranges should do the trick.

Really do appreciate the input guys.

Good comments above, 500 is a fair old dose, watch your body temp when doing cardio and keep iced water on you if possible to stay hydrated.

if the redness doesnt clear drop the dose and bring in the antihistamines

Thought I would update this and also have a question.

Apart from stupidly going for 500 far to early. I went back to 250 and have stayed there bar one night when I wanted to see if taking 500 in one go would be better. Nope was fcuking horrible! The last 3.5 weeks have not been too bad. I've gone from 96.8kg down to 91kg dead this morning so almost 13lb.
Feeling very flat and skinny at the moment which is a right head fuck.

In two minds to stop this Friday or continue for 2 more weeks and then start cycle.

Been read the rebound effect after DNP can be pretty amazing so hopefully with some gear in me I can take even more advantage of this. Or is this just bs?

Back