1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

25mg Proviron Daily

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Jake the muss, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Jake the muss

Jake the muss King Nothing Full Member

finished PCT a week ago want to use 25mg Proviron and 3G DAA to help boost natty test and free test.

Surely 25mg Proviron won’t suppress

2. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

What lab is it Jake the Muss?

smurphy and Robbie like this.
  3. Jake the muss

I use the Bayer pharmaceutical box of 20 from Greece judging from the ticket on the box

huntingground likes this.
  4. noel

noel Top Contributor

depends

it can. person by person. Its used to increase sperm quality. so highish doses used as part of a protocol to assist that and in some countries to help increase test. Its open to a lot of debate as to whether it suppresses or not. Some research shows it does , others not, but its been generally accepted that its more of a 'maybe' unlike most other drugs.

5. Jake the muss

Ye had really impressive gains from my last cycle put on 11kg in 5 months 1g then went up to 1.2g Test , lost 8kg so far. Its to be expected but strength still good , just wanted something to help with libido and free test but I’m unsure as I don’t want to compromise my HPTA in anyway, so it’s an unknown at the moment TBF

6. noel

noel Top Contributor

you shouldn't be losing 8kg from an 11kg gain matey..... diet, training all wrong.... as even with a Deca, Slin and Anadrol cycle you should be able to keep more that that.....id forget worrying about minutia with Proviron to free up test etc and look at whats going wrong with your cycles
    how long you been off....5mths to gain 11kg...how much time to lose the 8kg?

doylejlw likes this.
  7. Jake the muss

Must be shitty genetics I’m eating more now than when I was on gear , can’t seem to hold on to anything. Training 3 times a week keeping it simple but the gains keep coming off. I’m preparing meals for work 6 to 8 meals a day chicken rice, potatoes, cards 500 Protein 300 fat 100, snacking on nuts and whey pre and post workout . Seems pointless doing all that effort then to loose it all. Didn’t want to waste money in MK as it did nothing for me, don’t where I’m going wrong, need a coach but they cost too much, this game is for the rich.

8. Jake the muss

Been off 8 weeks now pct was 4 weeks HCG blast 2500iu EOD for 20 days , then 100mg Clomid and 20mg Nalvo for 1 week followed by 50mg Clomid and 20mg Nalvo for 3 weeks

9. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

If you keep cycling (using gear)
    Why don’t you just cruise on low test between cycles
    Much more likely to hold on to what you’ve gained than attempting pct where you may not be recovering at all.
    Pct doesn’t guarantee recovery

10. Jake the muss

Purely for fertility as the misses wants kids

11. noel

noel Top Contributor

cant afford a coach but can afford gear and food.....

very simply if you losing that much weight you NEED more food OR to lower output.....

12. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

If you’re not recovering then you’re not gonna be very fertile anyway plus you’ve used the harsh pct drugs
    Still better off on low test and hcg imo

Jake the muss likes this.
  13. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

The amount who have kids on cycle tho? Its fairly commen innit

Is abit if a myth that they make u infertile?

Jake the muss likes this.