2can Pb Deadlift Log

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by GhostOf2Can, Jul 30, 2020.

1. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Good luck

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  2. noreason

noreason Full Member

I’ll plug that for you mate :lol:

3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

@Sjundea

To tell you the truth mate I know what my plan is and it’s not very exciting

Soon as the deadlift is done I won’t jab anything at all for 6 weeks. In that time I’ll start the bodybuilding style training and reduce food and clean it up to as strict as possible

I’ll drop a good chunk of weight in that time, all the bloaty steroids (anadrol, deca, high test) will disperse and then I’ll start the dhb with 250-500mg of test and slowly add more carbs and increase weight/volume/workload and do that for 10-12 weeks

And I’m gonna put my scale in the loft. Srs.
    I won’t look at the scale at all, I’ll just go off the mirror, weight isn’t important if I’m not trying to lift heavy

I’ll jump on the scale after 12 weeks just out of interest

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020 at 9:22 PM
    Afghan, RS86, pooley1810 and 2 others like this.
  4. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Plenty O'Toole Top Contributor

Don't forget the cardarine xx

5. GhostOf2Can

Haven’t been eating enough again the last couple of days. Hearts not in it anymore, that’s how I know cutting back and living off chicken and rice is gonna be easy when I fully switch over to training to improve aesthetics

Will probably be back down around 280 as of right now, not gonna even bother checking my weight properly until after I’ve done the heavy deadlift I need to do this week as if I’m light again it’ll bother me

Still on the anadrol at 50mg a day but will stop that for the week I’m on holiday (from this Saturday) and will reintroduce it at 100mg for the week I’m back in the final run up to the 330kg attempt, and I’ll just have to carb load to fuck that week to try and get as big and strong as possible last minute as I’ll probably lose weight whilst away as me and the missus won’t be drinking as she’s preggo (not arsed about drinking on my own)

Chest and Biceps tonight, Delts and Triceps Friday, Deadlifts and legs Saturday morning

I should be buzzing after all the work I’ve put in to the build up for this, gone from a natty phaggot to being the strongest I’ve ever been in 11 weeks, it’s not bad going. But the reality is I’m not arsed in the least

Delicious phaggotry

6. huntingground

Great write up mate :lol::lol:

7. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Going on holiday when you’ve got a TM journal up, clearly not taking it seriously enough!

You going abroad mate?

8. GhostOf2Can

No mate can’t be arsed with the hassle With this Covid shite. North east, me the missus and the dog

Long walks, pub tea’s etc etc. It’ll be nice

Just fancy a last bit of time away just us 2 before the baby gets here

9. GhostOf2Can

Current look somewhere around 280-282

No pump. No hardening steroids. Pretty slack junk food diet whilst on cycle. I don’t think it’s actually too bad tbf considering the almost year of time off AAS before the last 3 months

May as well throw one up as a start point for this hypertrophy phase

IMG_0341.JPG

* Had to re-upload as the photo became an attachment u couldn’t actually see in the post I put up earlier. Fuck knows

10. huntingground

Well done up getting the pic up, as we know physique means fook all when strength training, it is just about lifting the weight. Get the 330DL done first and then hit the aesthetics!!

What's the aim for physique? 10% BF, if so, what do you think you are above and you can roughly estimate the weight you need to get to for full abs and intercostals? Also, one other thing. I used loads of kit for aesthetic training (obviously in Nortons), do you think you have enough kit in the garage for aesthetic training?

Proteinbrah likes this.
  11. GhostOf2Can

Honestly have no idea about any stats tbh K

I’m on deca, high test (up until Saturday) and anadrol. Hard to say what’s gonna happen when I get off that lot and get on the dhb etc

I’m not really arsed. I’ll do the deadlift then have a clear out and start the new diet and training routine and see what’s what

I’ve not regained all muscle yet from being off, I’ve been leaner at this weight in the past

I’ll see what happens when I actually start training for a good physique rather then strength

huntingground likes this.
  12. huntingground

Once you drop the gear (all "bloaters") you should drop a load of water anyhow. Just build from there. Get DL done first :thumb:

I was interested as I did lose a lot of weight before I built back up. Of course, there are many ways to get where you want to go isn't there? Just enjoy the process!!

Proteinbrah and GhostOf2Can like this.
  13. GhostOf2Can

I’d be suprised if I lose more than 10lbs of water tbh

I don’t tend to blow up off gear like I used to when younger, probably because it isn’t new to me anymore

But I think 10lbs of water off and 270-272 it won’t be a bad point to start the hypertrophy phase

Proteinbrah and huntingground like this.
  14. huntingground

If you are going to start posting loads of vids and pics can you rename this thread please.

TC : A Log Of Video Whoring And Vein Updates

:lol::lol:

Proteinbrah, GhostOf2Can and Sjundea like this.
  15. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Fuck off K.

Afghan, spearman, noreason and 2 others like this.