2can Pb Deadlift Log

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by GhostOf2Can, Jul 30, 2020.

1. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

They’ll be visible again post COVID when the egg and spud carry starts back up.

GhostOf2Can and huntingground like this.
  2. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Don’t know about anyone else on here, presume some of you are the same as me, but it doesn’t matter if it’s even all worth it anymore, I’ve done this shit so long now it’s all I know

I’ll never ever stop training

But I’d like to only use trt and the odd bit of anavar before a holiday or something within the next few years. This is unlikely tbf :lol:

G-G, Simon90, Sjundea and 3 others like this.
  3. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

That last paragraph is the problem though isn’t it! :laugh:

Sticking to the sensible plan never happened for me! All or nothing

Can you honestly see you maintaining 270+ Lean on just a trt dose mate?

If so then Maybe you’ve got better genetics than most

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  4. GhostOf2Can

I could on 250mg for sure. Because I have

Not on legit trt I don’t think

Proteinbrah and huntingground like this.
  5. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

I still wish I was competing to be fair as I feel I was still improving and was hopefully on course to win GPC and BPU Brits in 2019. Realistically, it will never happen though.

I'll never stop training too and don't take any of it too serious anymore. I would like to do one last big cycle though :lol::lol:

RS86, GhostOf2Can and Proteinbrah like this.
  6. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Plenty O'Toole Top Contributor

Neneh Cherry sang about two can back in the day!

huntingground likes this.
  7. GhostOf2Can

Weighed myself this morning. Haven’t dropped any weight like I thought I might have which is good, I was 283 this morning

No real reason to train today, I’ll just hit the Reverse hyper for a couple of sets of 50 after work with a light weight to hopefully loosen my lower back up a bit for Deadlifts tomorrow then just have a rest night. Barely eaten so far today so will have to get plenty in tonight

Not 100% confident I’ll hit the target this week, but I wasn’t confident last week either and hit that with a rep left in the tank

I’ll just have to get riled up and put some ass in to it and hope I’ve got enough power left in the tank after this long build up

The finish line is in sight

8. GhostOf2Can

Deadlift day

Came up short today, never mind

Been pushing it and pushing it and pushing it for 3 months or so now with no actual deload (did a fake deload 2 week ago where I pulled 254 x 3 sumo and did 30 squats with 184kg, what an idiot), I’ve just managed to hit the target every time so thought I might sneak this in. Nowhere near it in reality

Deadlift:
    Got up to 235kg + black band for 270kg at the top and my lower back felt like it was gonna explode so called it there
    * switched to some lightweight rep stuff at this point

180kg x 5
    180kg x 5
    140kg x 12
    140kg x 12

Reverse Hyper:
    40kg x 40
    60kg x 25
    80kg x 20
    100kg x 15
    100kg x 15

Bodyweight Lunges:
    3 x 40m

Finished. Counting this week as a deload

Target this week was 304kg + 35kg of band tension for 340kg at the top. I would have pulled this last week I’m sure. I’ve basically added the 290kg x 3 session I did last week in for no real reason other than fatiguing myself further then attempting to do what I really should have emphasised anyway which was today’s target (get to feel 330-340 in my hands at the top)

I know now, I’ll get more knowledge from this

I could have pulled 290 x 4 last week, if u put that in a 1rm calculator it gives u 322-325kg, so I’m basically right there

The new plan is come back from holiday next Saturday and pull some light speed work then the following Saturday so 2 weeks from now just sack up and go for the 330kg PB attempt. After my first real rest in months I’ve got as good a chance as I’ll ever have of pulling it, I’ll be fresh so that’s it, shit or bust

Inb4 bust

JB, RS86, pooley1810 and 1 other person like this.
  9. GhostOf2Can

Home tomorrow. Been a decent week just relaxing with missus. I’ve eaten too much shite though, got me raring to sort myself out when I get home

I’ve sorted a simple diet that I can stick to 6 days a week from now on as I’m sat waiting for my bird to do her hair

1: 60g whey, Bagel and PB
    2,3,4,5: 250g White rice and 180g chicken breast
    6 or wherever it falls: (Post workout) 1 muffin or doughnut or sugary cereal or haribo (50g carbs) and 60g whey

Macros:

IMG_0351.JPG

Easy to stick to and macros look good. Fat will end up lower than that most days as I’ll more than likely have cereal or haribo post workout rather than a muffin or a doughnut

Cals with exact macros above are 3800

Will be starting with the bodybuilding training as soon as possible but will be pulling a PB deadlift attempt a week on Saturday so lower body training will be sparse this week coming up as I’m deloading. I’ll hit everything bodybuilding style immediately after the PB attempt

5-6 days a week in the gym

No steroids for a month after Saturday then I’ll see what’s what and go from there. Will likely just go 500 test/450 DHB after that though

10. GhostOf2Can

Missus is knackered today with all the walking and currently being the size of a baby elephant so I went to the local gym while she had a bath and chilled out

Back, Delts and Triceps

Tri set: Green band row - close grip row - Wide grip Pulldown: 5 times through pyramiding up to top weight on last 2 sets

Bent over dumbbell row (30kg dbs) superset with Bent over barbell row (80kg): 5 times through

Low to high cable row: 5 sets

One arm side cable raise: 6 sets per side with 10kg

Front dumbbell raise: 5 sets up to 22.5kg dbs

Cheat side dumbbell raise: 5 sets with 20kg dbs

Tricep rope pushdown: 6 sets up to 34kg

V-bar pushdown: 4 sets with 40kg

Finished

Enjoyed it. Pumped to fuck

Gym weight was 293lbs. Deliciously bloated

JB, huntingground and Greedy Ben like this.
  11. spearman

spearman Full Member

All done with controlled tempo feeling the mind muscle connection with form paramount no doubt!

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  12. GhostOf2Can

Loose. Jerky. Shit form. Got a great lower back pump all the swinging about I was doing

That’s right innit?

13. spearman

spearman Full Member

Delicious

14. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

What's the plan mate? Is the 305SQ and 362DL on after the 330DL?

15. GhostOf2Can

U asked that a week ago. Go back and look

RS86 likes this.