1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

2ktropin Gh

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Mattniven99, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Mattniven99

Mattniven99

Hi guys

Done a few and successful courses test,tren, ect But this question is in regarding to GH I get all my stuff from the same guy never disappointed or given rubbish stuff BUT

he offered me 2KTROPIN and as much as I have looked I can not find that anywhere on the big wide web , has anybody heard of this brand/make/type

2. noel

noel Moderator

its yet another stick on label generic....so quality can very.. its not a brand as such as they don't manufacture it like a Pharma does. someone is buying Chinese generics and then sticking a label on so as you can imagine that can mean many things from them being fantastic to begin utter shite and everything in between

Mattniven99 likes this.
  3. Mattniven99

Mattniven99

thanks bro thought as much ,

4. RepsForJesus

RepsForJesus Full Member

I’ve used red boxes of Ansomone in the past and never had a problem with quality from it.
    I’m sure they’ll be better out there but it’s always a safe bet.

5. Pharma Zone

Pharma Zone