3 Year Old Gyno

Ortiz

I was looking for a PCT section but couldn't find it.
I’ll be quick. I’m looking to get back into training/cycles soon after I lose weight. Iv ran about 4-5 Test/decca cycles a few years ago and haven’t really touched gear since then. It wasn’t until my last cycles once I added Decca that I started to get gyno. However this gyno is about 3 years old just a couple of lumps. It’s not really noticeable visually but I can feel it and I know it will flare up again. Very soon I’m going into hospital to get another hernia operation and was considering asking the surgeon to cut the gyno out at the sane time.

I would much rather cycle PCT than go under the knife obviously. Is it even possible for old gyno like this to be eliminated after so long? A typical PCT for me was clomid and Nolvadex... what would you Guys suggest? Thanks

Could try raloxifine but might not work after having it for that long. There’s ralox protocols all over the net and I can’t remember what I tried (which failed) but I’ve heard others get good results

Could try raloxifine but might not work after having it for that long. There’s ralox protocols all over the net and I can’t remember what I tried (which failed) but I’ve heard others get good results
Thank buddy. I think I was always on the edge of getting gyno like most people and the decca just pushed it over the edge.

You can’t pct Gyno “away”. If you have genuine gyno surgery is the only way. Drugs just minimise the build up not reverse the entire problem

You can’t pct Gyno “away”. If you have genuine gyno surgery is the only way. Drugs just minimise the build up not reverse the entire problem

thanks. I may think I might get it operated on.

I was looking for a PCT section but couldn't find it.
I’ll be quick. I’m looking to get back into training/cycles soon after I lose weight. Iv ran about 4-5 Test/decca cycles a few years ago and haven’t really touched gear since then. It wasn’t until my last cycles once I added Decca that I started to get gyno. However this gyno is about 3 years old just a couple of lumps. It’s not really noticeable visually but I can feel it and I know it will flare up again. Very soon I’m going into hospital to get another hernia operation and was considering asking the surgeon to cut the gyno out at the sane time.

I would much rather cycle PCT than go under the knife obviously. Is it even possible for old gyno like this to be eliminated after so long? A typical PCT for me was clomid and Nolvadex... what would you Guys suggest? Thanks

From the level you describe in your original post - Raloxifene at 60mg ED for 12 weeks (this is key as most people don’t give it enough time to do it’s work) should do the trick, also aim to take it with a fatty meal as this will give optimal absorption.

From the level you describe in your original post - Raloxifene at 60mg ED for 12 weeks (this is key as most people don’t give it enough time to do it’s work) should do the trick, also aim to take it with a fatty meal as this will give optimal absorption.

thank you buddy. I hope my source has it I don’t think they do. I hate using the liquid Chems which are easily attainable.

3 year olds should not be doing steds and especally not without PCT, it makes me very sad to hear of any 3 year old with Gyno

Back