• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

4iu gh EoD

OJay

Performance Nutritionist
Competitor
Just wondering what potential benefit people have seen by running this amount of gh every other day?

What cycles were done alongside? Maybe a basic test cycle low dose?

Any ideas?

I ran 4iu GH EOD along with 1ml test E per week a couple of years back. I found it great for stripping fat off. I'm going to be doing the same thing starting in the next couple of months so i'll keep you informed of my progress mate. Did this with 30min of cardio first thing every day and quite a tight diet. Training wise, heavy, four days a week, worked a treat for me.

I ran 4ius eod of anisome for a few months a few yrs ago with a sniff of test e and certainly lost some b/f from the waistline, What HGH was you going to use?
to be honest using quality ghrp/mod grf would probably work just as well and be a lot cheaper...

Used ansimone mate and ran it for about 3 months. I originally was using 4iu each day but the carpal tunnel syndrome was hellish so switched to EoD and it wasn't anywhere near as bad.

Ill be using either kefei blue tops or kigtropin

Sounds like its a good addition.

Don't use Kigs they gone really shit.. Kefie better but still there are MUCH better options out there. Plenty of guys doing 8-10iu x3 times a week getting great results. ED use can batter your sensitivity but higher ED doses are needed when you want to play with slin in the bigger numbers. ED use much better for fat loss also.

OJay:359179 said:
Ill be using either kefei blue tops or kigtropin

Sounds like its a good addition.

Just dine 300iu of the blue tops with various Ass, strength went through the roof and the body fat dropped well.

Loads and loads of fake kigs around , the packaging , labeling etc is mint but I have heared the strength is right on the dosage. Blue tops all the way , even unbranded Chinese blue tops as long as the source is good

Riptropins prob best chinese generic atm, routinely test for 14iu's per vial. Overdosed 9 times out of 10.

Im gonna be running

Mon-wed-fri - rips 5ius' split 2 x day

Tues-thurs-sat - ghrp2/mod 100/100 3 x daily

Best of both worlds imo.

Regardless of what study ppl show u can feel when the pitutiary gland has been emptied of natty gh, i think a days rest will let it replenish to the full.

I ran 4iu GH EOD along with 1ml test E per week a couple of years back. I found it great for stripping fat off. I'm going to be doing the same thing starting in the next couple of months so i'll keep you informed of my progress mate. Did this with 30min of cardio first thing every day and quite a tight diet. Training wise, heavy, four days a week, worked a treat for me.
if you ran this dose along side cardio a tight diet how much fat loss did you feel 4iu eod gave you? and how did you work out it was the GH?

Ojay in my opinion 4iu EOD is a small dose this is the average daily dose for most to really see anything worth mentioning BB wise, on this dose in my opinion from my experiances you will notice better skin etc and maybe a slight increase in fat burning (maybe) but nothing much for me 8iu EOD especially if they are blue tops would be the minimum dose.

Riptropins prob best chinese generic atm, routinely test for 14iu's per vial. Overdosed 9 times out of 10.

Im gonna be running

Mon-wed-fri - rips 5ius' split 2 x day

Tues-thurs-sat - ghrp2/mod 100/100 3 x daily

Best of both worlds imo.

Regardless of what study ppl show u can feel when the pitutiary gland has been emptied of natty gh, i think a days rest will let it replenish to the full.
how do you know? what feeling do you get?

how do you know? what feeling do you get?

massive headrush like its throbbing and sweats.

Not obviouslly gospel but I put this down to a large release at the time because of a few things....

Normally get this after a fast...say when i take at breakfast and its had time to recover (gland)

After a few hours without food.....again so stomach is more than likely 80%???

It could just be something as simple as the body is used to it of course, but over the course of the day, as stomach fills up, and after a few shots....the feeling lessens.....literally like its scraping th ebarrel of the pitutiary gland, I mean one thing we cannot really tell is how fast it re-stocks and how much is released I suppose,unless there is data for this somewhere (wouldn't suprise me)

well thats my theory lol, but I know EoD shots with exo GH on the other days cannot hurt....hoping it works well this way, I think it will.

Lol you've pulled me on this Paul so I assume you have some opinion behind it?

not really i was just curious to how you know your pituitary gland is empty?? do you get this with all GHRP's or just 2? just asking as it seems a strange thing to put it down to the pituitary gland being empty??

massive headrush like its throbbing and sweats.

Not obviouslly gospel but I put this down to a large release at the time because of a few things....

Normally get this after a fast...say when i take at breakfast and its had time to recover (gland)

After a few hours without food.....again so stomach is more than likely 80%???

It could just be something as simple as the body is used to it of course, but over the course of the day, as stomach fills up, and after a few shots....the feeling lessens.....literally like its scraping th ebarrel of the pitutiary gland, I mean one thing we cannot really tell is how fast it re-stocks and how much is released I suppose,unless there is data for this somewhere (wouldn't suprise me)

well thats my theory lol, but I know EoD shots with exo GH on the other days cannot hurt....hoping it works well this way, I think it will.

Lol you've pulled me on this Paul so I assume you have some opinion behind it?

im the same tbh and using ghrp6. First shot, huge hunger, sweats, shakey, and then each shot after feeling lessens.

Apart from very final shot about 2 hours post workout. This one is like the first one again.

Back