• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

52 Years Old, First Cycle Advice Please

Here you go. The only result that's out of range is the protein, but that's probably down to my lunch, is the test was done at 3:45pm.

Attachments

• Well Man Check, 14 Mar 2019 (1).pdf
    12.9 KB · Views: 215
nice thread lads alot of good info .....im.pinching that medicheck ( well man check ) as like the look if that ...just if dont show free test ? ( p,s sorry for hijacking) .....

nice thread lads alot of good info .....im.pinching that medicheck ( well man check ) as like the look if that ...just if dont show free test ? ( p,s sorry for hijacking) .....

I think there is a test that is specifically for testosterone, which includes free testosterone, but I wanted the broad range of items.

Oh bugger? Those bloods are excellent at your age!

Either do a cycle or don’t. You don’t need trt.

When I said 'Oh bugger', I had my wife agreeing to me doing TRT or maybe a cycle, based on the fact my natural levels were low. Now that my levels look good, I still want to do a cycle, but she isn't quite so keen. All is not lost yet though.

Oh bugger? Those bloods are excellent at your age!

Either do a cycle or don’t. You don’t need trt.

Do you really think it is that black and white?

If he does a 12 week cycle of 500mg Test with AI and HCG, comes off and does PCT with Nolva and Clomid, what chance do you give a 52yo man of full recovery?

I think there is a test that is specifically for testosterone, which includes free testosterone, but I wanted the broad range of items.
yeah seen that buddy .....was hoping this ( well msn check ) would also show free test as i was gonna get it before / during / after my cycle . As ill be using deca which from what iv read shows up as free test and I wanted to see if my deca was as good as I was told.

great bloodwork for 52...that's for sure....

your not going to get official help with that reading though.... as for if extra test can help...for sure - but then its mostly likely that for ever now (artificial) as HG eludes to, full recover could be hard and you could also never see those type of bloods again (not scaremongering but its very possible at 50 plus)

My generalised comment would be : if you start cycling gear over 40 then you will probably be locked into TRT for life. Of course, there may be outliers to this theory but always assume worst case scenario.

Do we have any 40+ or even 50+ lads who are cycling and doing PCT and recovering fully?

Very good, healthy results
Test level is good, particularly for your age
But as I've mentioned before in other threads there are many variables come into play regarding blood results and test levels
Test is usually highest first thing in the morning and you gave your sample in the afternoon so again your result seems very good
It would be interesting to see your SHBG and free test. If your SHBG is high and free test low then you wont have test doing its job in the body
Well done for getting checked out
With regards to running a cycle. It would make no difference if your natural levels were low or in range. The doses used for bodybuilding put you way above normal range. But this is short term over a few months. When you finish you'll have suppressed your natural test and need to recover it. This can prove more difficult with age
So you have a decision to make
It depends what you want to achieve, if you're just gonna do one cycle then I'd honestly say it's not worth the risk of screwing your natural levels for ever

Do you really think it is that black and white?

If he does a 12 week cycle of 500mg Test with AI and HCG, comes off and does PCT with Nolva and Clomid, what chance do you give a 52yo man of full recovery?

I didn’t mean it like that. I doubt he would recover from a cycle at that age. I just meant he doesn’t need trt, so that option isn’t relevant.

My generalised comment would be : if you start cycling gear over 40 then you will probably be locked into TRT for life. Of course, there may be outliers to this theory but always assume worst case scenario.

Do we have any 40+ or even 50+ lads who are cycling and doing PCT and recovering fully?
Agree! I couldn’t recover in my mid to late 30’s and I’m on trt.

time to think about what you want.
you could continue to train and still get a decent physique for 52 or at least better than the average 50 year old without adding anything.
but it's not going to be a cakewalk.
if you run steroid cycles you are more or less committing yourself to trt for life.
and look like a blast and cruise scenario.
your going to never get them bloods back at 52 once you do a cycle imho
and will you get enough from one cycle to be happy.

errr like all of is in here are...

Last edited:
Back