• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

600mg Test

I said walking too as in fast walks ~ 40mins

Plenty of fat cunts that go jogging lots, if you can call it jogging. Might as well walk and not fuck all your joints.

OP you aren't going to get massive on a cal defecit or maintenance. If you have lost size it won't come back without doing what made it.
You did say before lean bulking?

I said walking too as in fast walks ~ 40mins

Plenty of fat cunts that go jogging lots, if you can call it jogging. Might as well walk and not fuck all your joints.

OP you aren't going to get massive on a cal defecit or maintenance. If you have lost size it won't come back without doing what made it.
You did say before lean bulking?

Fat Cunt? I run 8 min miles, not many fat cunts can run that pace mate 3-4 times a week. Yes lean bulking after iv got to target weight first (11st), after lean bulking (12st) I will still be 2 stone smaller than my biggest and best shape Iv been in.

Fat Cunt? I run 8 min miles, not many fat cunts can run that pace mate 3-4 times a week. Yes lean bulking after iv got to target weight first (11st), after lean bulking (12st) I will still be 2 stone smaller than my biggest and best shape Iv been in.

I bet some can :lol:
Wasn't being personal!
Maybe wait until you get blood results before going 'on' if just going to keep on as is exercise wise.

So you dont know for sure if you have low test and high e2
Not for sure yet, but low mood, low libido, zero motivation, tiredness, weight gain specifically in chest, hips thighs I’m assuming this is the case hence ordering a test mate.

Not for sure yet, but low mood, low libido, zero motivation, tiredness, weight gain specifically in chest, hips thighs I’m assuming this is the case hence ordering a test mate.
Agreed those are all the signs
But you are doing the right by getting a test
If you crash your e2 because you've assumed wrongly its low, you'll feel just as shite
Low e2 has the same affects as high apart from the water retention
Plus, you'll need some e2 to build muscle
Aside from that, I'd use as little gear as possible just to lose weight/fat
At 21% just cleaning your diet and sorting training you'll drop a decent chunk to begin with, if you're consistent, adding in a little test and you should get to where you want
When you have that lean base, 500mg test whilst slowly pushing cals back up should build some decent muscle

I agree with @pooley1810 .
Just bear in mind when you get your results It is irrelevant how low or how high your E2 is, what is important and what makes the difference to how you feel, how well you gain and how well you look is all down to the RATIO of T > E.
I find the best advice i was ever given was to get bloods done around half way into your cycle (can be a bit earlier or later) but the main point is do it when you are feeling at your very best and then see what ratio of T > E for a given.
However some labs only test to their max nmol and not what your max level is, so best to find one that gives your max level and not their max limit.
If thats not possible, again you will at least have the E2 reading for a given amount of test.

Super simple way to work out fat loss calories

Body weight in pounds x 10 = daily calories
Body weight in pounds x 1 = daily protein
Fats and carbs make up rest calories however suits you

Don’t bother jumping on a first cycle after 5 years to diet, just cut down natty then when your happy jump on 600mg with a small surplus and gain

I know this seems a bit boring but it’s a diet I can stick to, does it look ok? I’m 190lbs 5ft 10. Trying to get down to around 160lbs, thank you. 6E0FE13B-71B7-42F0-B783-DA037F4A44BB.jpeg

I know this seems a bit boring but it’s a diet I can stick to, does it look ok? I’m 190lbs 5ft 10. Trying to get down to around 160lbs, thank you.View attachment 66826

if you can stick it mate then yeah...

The best approach is gonna be the one you can maintain the most consistently. If that’s maintainable then crack on and get it done

Back