1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

9 Weeks Test + "anavar" Results And Bloods

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Blackeyez, Jan 12, 2021 at 11:19 PM.

1. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

Hi guys,

2 weeks ago I decided to stop my cycle early on the 9th week.
    I did run 500mg Test/w + 50mg/d of anavar which was added on the 6th week of the cycle.
    The anavar felt more like winstrol to be honest...
    Please take a look at the before and after and the blood results and let me know of your opinion.
    What do u think of my genetics?
    Productive critisism and comments very welcome! :)

*obviously I am disappointed that my first cycle had to stop early and that I had to take multiple breaks due to the gym closures but I trained really hard with what I had and managed to jump from 82 to 92kg of bodyweight. Currently on PCT and I hate my life.... I run HCG, a bit of arimidex as E2 in the sky and soon will jump to Nolva.

*I will run another BT 2 weeks post pct

*I also posted a picture of me when I started training and dieting about 2 years ago

*I will try my best to compete in the upcomming 3 years. I wont be doing gear for hobby.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021 at 11:28 PM
    wristisfrogs likes this.
  2. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

The very bottom picture is before training I'm guessing? Yeah def looking a lot better and yeah bloods are kinda as you would expect a lot will be rectified just being off and pct so you should be good? Could be wrong here.

3. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

With good diet and a few supplements they should be ok..

4. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

Oh well - I was expecting some extra comments overall

5. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

When were the bloods taken bro? And what made you think the var was winny? What lab?

You’ve defo made some improvements. But you were skinny asf so you’d hope for this anyway wouldn’t you. No offence meant there

Blackeyez likes this.
  6. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

The bloods were taken 3 days after my last pin so I could see the damage and think of the adjustments that I had to do during my pct (especially estrogen wise). Will repeat the bloods 2 weeks post pct. Currently doing HCG 750 two times a week and takjng 1mg of Adex on the day of the pin.

I felt my joints being quite dry while on anavar tbh. SIS lab

No offence taken ofc! I am always happy to hear peoples opinion and read comments.

7. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Your test seems low for the amount you were using and when bloods were taken
    Lipids are to shit which can be expected using an oral
    Did you use any cycle support or supplements to help your organs and cholesterol?
    kidneys are consistent for someone who eats high protein and does heavy resistance training
    But you should never take that for granted
    I look at the urea/creatinine ratio, if that is in range then its a good sign the kidneys are working ok and creatinine is high due to what i mentioned above
    Liver could be high coz of oral use, but you're gonna use orals for pct im assuming so keep an eye on it
    I'd be more concerned about HCT, that's gonna cause blood thickening, if it isn't in range after PCT then the best way to bring it down is to give blood

Blackeyez likes this.
  8. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

Good morning mate,
    I am already looking into giving blood anyways...it seems that my blood tends to get thick so I will do it to be on the safe side.
    Pct wise I am just using HCG + a bit of arimidex as my E2 was sky high and will jump to Nolva soon. I am using liver protectans amd well being supplements at the momwnt like omegas, liv52, NAC, vitD, multivit, and I also run a bit of clen for the anabolic part of it. I am currently trying to sort out my chest acne (minimal).
    Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it

9. flash

flash Top Contributor

Def made improvements

Can’t believe how bad your bloods are though

Blackeyez likes this.
  10. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

Scary I know...
    I spoke with 2 of my doctors and said that in a months time if I follow the pct + clean diet they should be back to normal.
    I just dont understand the hormonal part of it... too much free test... extremely high E2.... moderate levels of total T.... I dont know what went wrong...
    If theres so much free test it means that something is binding to SHBG right?
    Can anyone help me with that part?

11. flash

flash Top Contributor

Fuck me ive raped gear over the years and my bloods haven never looked like that

12. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

:sad: I am wondering wtf I did wrong then....
    As I said maybe the anavar was winatrol and thats why my HDL got so fucked up?
    Hormonal wise, who knows

13. flash

flash Top Contributor

I difference between the two in regards to hdl

14. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

No
    You want free test to be as high as possible as that's the testosterone that is actually 'working' in the body
    If you had high test but low free test then having all that testosterone is pretty useless
    SHBG - Sex Hormone-binding globulin
    Does what it says. It binds to the sex hormone (test), so the higher the shgb the lower free test you have > not what you want
    DHT also binds to shgb, so by using a dht steroid ie var, winny, mast. You have more free test available
    I think this is why your free test is high

noel and Blackeyez like this.
  15. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

Maybe if you could go into the differences between what you expected from the var that you didn't get that made it seem like winny the guys could help distinguish that. Then you could avoid using "Tom at the local gym". Again