1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

9 Weeks Test + "anavar" Results And Bloods

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Blackeyez, Jan 12, 2021 at 11:19 PM.

1. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

So with your experience, does this blood parameter pattern seem similar? Any idea what might have gone wrong so I can avoid it on the next cycle?

2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I'd say nothing has gone wrong
    Your blood markers are consistent with steroid use with no AI on cycle
    Only reason I say your total test is low is because I've seen higher on half that dose, this makes me think your gear is underdosed
    What sort of rep do SIS have?
    Ideally you should have taken bloods pre cycle as your markers could have been out before you started
    You need to get them in range over the next few months then you'll know where you're starting from if you decide to go again in the future
    As for next time, I'd ditch the oral and go test only with a different lab and low dose AI
    Then when you get bloods you'll know how the test only has impacted your body
    Remember, everybody reacts differently
    For every person that has good bloods and low sides from a toxic cycle
    There's as many people who get sides from test n var

Blackeyez likes this.
  3. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

Thank you Pooley - helpful as always :)
    I have Pharmaqo test ans Sis var.
    But my next cycle is going to be KEI FEI only products so I feel a bit better about it.
    My cycle will be Test, Equipose and Masteron... No more Orals for me unless I am going to compete. :)

4. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Sis have poor rep over on ukm but then a lot don't have the rest in check so who knows.
    Some on there blasting test tren slin hgh and haven't broken 80kg of LBM. It's astounding.

GhostOf2Can and pooley1810 like this.
  5. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Eq would be the worst choice for high RBC
    you'll not get much from just running mast with test tbh
    Like I advised before, test only based on your bloodwork

Blackeyez likes this.
  6. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Also, clen is a really poor choice at your level of development for the reason you are using it
    How much is 'a bit, I think its a horrible drug
    And I don't mean that in a nasty way
    If you can't get an anabolic affect and gain well on test only at the level you are at then there is something wrong

7. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

I am running 20mcg clen for 2 days on - 2 days off, for a total of 8 doses dyring pct to try to maintain anabolism while not pinning.
    Test only it is then...I hoped I could put on at least some Primo in this cycle but as you said the bloods show that I am quite sensitive to anabolics :/

8. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

If you were really set on adding in another compound then primo would be the best option imo
    I actually rate it very highly

Blackeyez likes this.
  9. noel

noel Moderator

bin it mate not helping at all

Blackeyez likes this.
  10. noel

noel Moderator

Pooley has saved me writing a lot of stuff...

for you anadrol/EQ would be on the no list from now on

Primo in for sure IMO

id be using things like NAC, Ubiquinol and Citrus Bergamot year round too

give blood

is BP in check ? do you monitor regular like daily ?

Blackeyez and pooley1810 like this.
  11. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

Τhanks a lot! I agree with what u guys have said so far and I will follow your advice.
    So according to what we said so far:
    If I am going to to run Test, Primo , Proviron what doses should I do? I was think 250 test?
    What about the rest? Should I run 0.5mg Adex per week as well? I didnt have gyno related issues during cyclw ak I dont think I need Serms.

12. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Whats the reason for proviron?
    You shouldn't need an AI on 250, especially as you say no gyno on twice that, although your e2 was quite high.
    I always think, use the most test you can with little to no AI use. Having estrogen on the higher side with no negative affects is a good thing
    3-400 test 4-500 primo
    1ml/ 3.5ml every 5 days works well

13. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

Ok man thank you a lot. I was thinking that proviron keeps the SHBG busy leaving the testosteron free to bind to andrigen receptors...or at least thats what the literature says...but tbh its not like I didnt have enough free test so I dont know.

14. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

No need for it if using primo
    Primo is a dht

Blackeyez likes this.
  15. flash

flash Top Contributor