• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

9 Weeks Test + "anavar" Results And Bloods

Yep bloods don’t look great at all health wise but also either that test was massively underdosed if you took bloods a couple of days after pinning or the blood test results are inaccurate like the finger prick tests from medichecks. I’d expect figures probably 3 to 4 times higher than that......but looking at your before and after pics they probably look consistent with what I would expect dose wise from what you ran. Certainly doesn’t look like you used only about 125-150mg test for 9 weeks and var/winny for 3 weeks.

Yep bloods don’t look great at all health wise but also either that test was massively underdosed if you took bloods a couple of days after pinning or the blood test results are inaccurate like the finger prick tests from medichecks. I’d expect figures probably 3 to 4 times higher than that......but looking at your before and after pics they probably look consistent with what I would expect dose wise from what you ran. Certainly doesn’t look like you used only about 125-150mg test for 9 weeks and var/winny for 3 weeks.
These are my before bloods by the way.
Thanks for the comment Ian. I have no idea how the blooda got that fucked to be honest... can it be that I wasnt as careful with diet durng christmas (lipid wise)? But still...the hormonal profile is shit... I forfot to mention that I triwd tappering the test down during the last 2 weeks by dropping to 400mg/w and 300mg after that so I wont cut it cold turkey....Maybe that might have caused the imbalances? I read later on my anabolics books that it isnt a good idea...

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20201023-165427_Word.jpg
    SmartSelect_20201023-165427_Word.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 158
  • SmartSelect_20201023-165418_Word.jpg
    SmartSelect_20201023-165418_Word.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 162
These are my before bloods by the way.
Thanks for the comment Ian. I have no idea how the blooda got that fucked to be honest... can it be that I wasnt as careful with diet durng christmas (lipid wise)? But still...the hormonal profile is shit... I forfot to mention that I triwd tappering the test down during the last 2 weeks by dropping to 400mg/w and 300mg after that so I wont cut it cold turkey....Maybe that might have caused the imbalances? I read later on my anabolics books that it isnt a good idea...
Still expect much higher testosterone figures than that mate, was it a finger prick or veinous sample that was taken?

I just bought the competitive athlete test from youth revisited
. £160

But it’s bloody venous which I swear they didn’t state

The only bird I know who will do that for me is a nurse from a few years back and that will be like digging the dead up going down that route

Big tits though

And loves it in the aris too

I just bought the competitive athlete test from youth revisited
. £160

But it’s bloody venous which I swear they didn’t state

The only bird I know who will do that for me is a nurse from a few years back and that will be like digging the dead up going down that route

Big tits though

And loves it in the aris too
Just do it yourself you phaggot. It’s really not as bad as people think

I did mine with a 5ml barrel and green. Your kit probably comes with the vacutane system, easy enough mate

Back