The Iron Generation Gym
1 Moat Way
Barwell
LEICS
LE9 8EY

http://www.irongeneration.co.uk/

Strength and conditioning gym
Strongman stuff e.g. Atlas stones, logs, etc
DB's up to 115kg - some bit old but looking into replacing most with a set of Watsons up to 80kg apparently.
Not much in cardio wise, but conditioning there is prowler, battle ropes etc

Another vote for bodypower in liverpool.. have known Darren for years sound bloke.. I even remember Nathan De Asha starting there
Training station in Wavertree liverpool also takes some beating .. Some top competitors in there including couple of Mr Britains..

Who else was from L11?
Nothing close to there but there are some decent ones within a 5/10 minute drive..

Unique bodies in oxford needs a mention

As old school and hardcore as they come

Also a place called TheGym in Bicester oxford again real old school

Has anyone been to prime performance gym in whitstable? Just wondering what its like?
@Jim near you isn't it mate?
l

It's fucking awesome if I do say so myself :D

A friendly, supportive atmosphere, with more free, (and good), information given out than any other gym I have ever been to.

www.PrimePerformanceGym.com

But the IG page, which I update semi regular, (social media is not my thing, quality over quantity, despite knowing that's not how it works), https://www.instagram.com/prime_performance_gym/

We have 5 squat racks, 3 competition spec bench presses, deadlift platforms, Ivanko bumper plates, Texas, Ivanko and Rogue bars, including deadlift bars, safety squat bars, bow bars, cambered squat bars, thick bars, swiss bars, Ladies Olympic lifting bars, if there was a useful bar, then I bought it :thumb: (see the website for a full list of kit)

Anyone on here who wants to have a look, you can have a free session on me, just turn up, if I'm there say hello, if not just tell Tom or Aaron that Matt sent you, and that's it.

We had a ladies deadlift event on Saturday where a 62kg girl pulled 180kg, which was pretty impressive to witness!

Platform logo.jpg

It's fucking awesome if I do say so myself :D

A friendly, supportive atmosphere, with more free, (and good), information given out than any other gym I have ever been to.

www.PrimePerformanceGym.com

But the IG page, which I update semi regular, (social media is not my thing, quality over quantity, despite knowing that's not how it works), https://www.instagram.com/prime_performance_gym/

We have 5 squat racks, 3 competition spec bench presses, deadlift platforms, Ivanko bumper plates, Texas, Ivanko and Rogue bars, including deadlift bars, safety squat bars, bow bars, cambered squat bars, thick bars, swiss bars, Ladies Olympic lifting bars, if there was a useful bar, then I bought it :thumb: (see the website for a full list of kit)

Anyone on here who wants to have a look, you can have a free session on me, just turn up, if I'm there say hello, if not just tell Tom or Aaron that Matt sent you, and that's it.

We had a ladies deadlift event on Saturday where a 62kg girl pulled 180kg, which was pretty impressive to witness!

View attachment 64930

Was that Tasha’s event? Pull and pizza?

Dinos Solihull
Ironworks Fitness Concepts
Apllo gym Conventry
The Workout Mill Lemington Spa
Fitness Factory

Iron works in didcot is pretty hardcore, pretty fucking scruffy too
Kings Norton Ironworks , yes scruffy but TBF the owner is always buying new equipment and fixing the broken stuff , they pretty friendly , a few agro dickheads in there shouting and dropping weights like they can lift

Apollo in Coventry is one of my favourites

Also like Future Fitness in Coventry (Apollo and Future Fitness are linked and can be used on the same membership with certain memberships)..

workout mill in Leamington is great but haven't been for a while.

Emporium in Birmingham is where I go if in Birmingham..

Haven't been to the new one yet but Ultimate Fitness in Birmingham looks very good.

Back