• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

A Womans Dnp Cycle

If you can start prep lean then can leave cardio at a mimimum and obv raise cals as get leaner if body responds well (again assuming the use of other peds)
Obv diet plays the biggest role in all of this though.
This a beach run or stage run? ;)

Beach run bud. Ibiza 6 weeks. Maybe Croatia hideout festival week after then rest of summer to fill to lol

So no rebound?

Dnp if used correct sounds like it's a very manageable easy and effective drug for fat loss.

not if diet remains the same...

I believe @Jim point, correct me if im wrong is that dnp is responsible for an elevation in bmr, so the OP is living on say 1200 cals per day and burning off 300 assuming consumption of 1500, once dnp is ceased if diet remains the same then she will continue to consume the same 1500 and the body will use the 1500.

It makes sense, however, what ive found is that if enough fat is dropped and cals are from a clean source then bmr will actually elevate and growth can be pretty rapid, this is usually dependendant upon the usage of other growth factors however, if the OP is planning to remain natty afterwards then i agree with him that cals may have to drop to maintain new bodyweight.

nearly right Stephen, prob is youre still using total cal intake rather than what the body burns... if you intake say 1500 but your bmr is about 2000 then youre burning 500, add dnp then its like 750... drop dnp it goes back to 500 but if you maintain the cal def diet it wont matter... cal intake can stay the same... if youre using it as a bit of a crutch and slightly over cal bmr then when coming off and maintain the same diet yeah fat will still go on...

Reactions: Jim
Imo and my one run at it very recently it seems like @Joshua has always been right n it could be a much better alternative to clen n other stims.

No suprise at J being right lol
Thanks. Alas, generally speaking, I am wrong plenty of times too!

If only I could remember where I put my car keys I would be sorted in life. Lol.

J

DAY 3

Dose: 200mg DNP at 10 in the morning

Supplements:
  • 1 cap of alpha-lipon acid
  • 2 caps of quercetin
  • 2 caps of grape seed extract

Food:

Breakfast: Protein Shake
Lunch & Dinner: Went to Hooters with my boyfriend. I had about 500g boneless, naked chickenwings with some kind of tabasco and a salad
Now I feel like I'm pregnant with a chicken baby^^
Don't know if I will eat anything else later.

Workout:

no gym today but did a little walking when going in town

Sides:

Last night I sweat a lot and felt very warm but today nothing to mention except a little sweating sometimes.

The matter of feedback is a very interesting one IMO.

Whilst there is no negative feedback that I am aware of wrt regulation, low dose dnp has been shown to increase mitochondrial density ( via PGC1alpha ) which should lead to a greater energy production capacity when one comes off.

I spoke with one of the old members here (alas who no longer frequents) who used low dose dnp cycling for this exact purpose. It seemed to work in terms of leanness when off for some time.

That said, there is also the well cited effect of the first use of dnp being the most effective, which would suggest some type of adaptation - I suspect a major increase in detoxification pathways for dnp. Unsurprising as the body wouldn't want such an energy wasting agent hanging around.

The "rebound effect" is a different matter again, and IMO partially due to sudden change in electrolytes and fluids. Of course if one runs dnp in isolation and especially at higher doses, the carb cravings can be severe, which increases the risk of binging.

Even without these changes, there does seem to be a rebound of sorts when one compares the uncoupling effect with its naturally occurring version - fever in response to infection.

Weight can drop off people when they have a fever, but is often regained fairly quickly. I suspect this is moreso to do with macros, food choices etc when the uncoupling is over.

JMHO
J

@vanillaskyline on your last dnp run did you drop most weight throughout the cycle or did it come off after the cycle?

I'm not shure if I lost weight on DNP because i never used the scale while taking it but when I finished taking it I thought I look like shit, bit about 3 days after that I started looking better and also loose some weight. Finaln weighting was about 1 week after the End of the cycle.

If you want to know I can use the scale this time also durring the cycle.

I'm not shure if I lost weight on DNP because i never used the scale while taking it but when I finished taking it I thought I look like shit, bit about 3 days after that I started looking better and also loose some weight. Finaln weighting was about 1 week after the End of the cycle.

If you want to know I can use the scale this time also durring the cycle.
If you are going to do it, then measuring body weight too can help you better refine your techniques.

J

Whilst there is no negative feedback that I am aware of wrt regulation, low dose dnp has been shown to increase mitochondrial density ( via PGC1alpha ) which should lead to a greater energy production capacity when one comes off.

What does this mean in my terms @Joshua? Lol.

Great thread, i just got some dnp to save for rainy day as believe it will be hard to acquire soon! So will be keeping eye on this!

What does this mean in my terms @Joshua? Lol.
Imagine the mitochondria are the power stations of the cell. When DNP is around, it's like a new factory opening up in town that nicks lots of the electricity. So the town builds more power stations to cope.

When the factory shuts down ( come off DNP ), there is still the extra electricity generating capacity left in the town in case someone wants to use it eg HIIT or cardio.

Does that make sense?
J

Great thread, i just got some dnp to save for rainy day as believe it will be hard to acquire soon! So will be keeping eye on this!
I doubt it will be hard to get. It's used in lots of things.

The government would have to be insane to try restrictions as not only are there many uses in industry, there are plenty of other uncouplers out there which are far more toxic and dangerous.

Last thing society needs is to push people to more harmful and less safe alternatives.

J

Imagine the mitochondria are the power stations of the cell. When DNP is around, it's like a new factory opening up in town that nicks lots of the electricity. So the town builds more power stations to cope.

When the factory shuts down ( come off DNP ), there is still the extra electricity generating capacity left in the town in case someone wants to use it eg HIIT or cardio.

Does that make sense?
J

Do you think it's possible for DNP to permanently make your metabolism more effective?

Back