Aaron Hudson Attacked In Gym

Videos are in hit story
16123951-00F7-4796-B60A-307D5AF4E855.png
58ED44A0-EA13-49E1-9F7D-43FD1A275D81.png

Just seen it. Absolutely shocking. I know he can be opinionated prick, but that was low as fuck. 4 so called hard cunts over parking!
Hope is career in bodybuilding isn’t over.

Proper snidey. As he's looked away one guy just sucker punches him. Then the others join in tramping on him etc. I think it's disgusting that in the video nobody looks to help him, certainly not at the start.
I enjoy his Instagram stories, such a shame if he's unable to walk/compete etc ever again, especially if it really is to do with parking.

Proper snidey. As he's looked away one guy just sucker punches him. Then the others join in tramping on him etc. I think it's disgusting that in the video nobody looks to help him, certainly not at the start.
I enjoy his Instagram stories, such a shame if he's unable to walk/compete etc ever again, especially if it really is to do with parking.
That’s how it is nowadays mate fucking scum everywhere. I don’t know him but no one deserves shit like that, that’s going to be an unbelievable head fuck if it stops him competing. The psychological damage from that alone would be worse than the physical injuries

would they need to have some sort of record to get proper legal action or could they get off lightly, I never understand how some stuff seems so brutal but then people get off.

would they need to have some sort of record to get proper legal action or could they get off lightly, I never understand how some stuff seems so brutal but then people get off.
Not really my area of law. But I think they could get the book thrown at them, it's very clear, Aaron didn't fight back (sparked out), they swarmed on him. Having any record would go further against them, let's be honest, most that conduct themselves like that aren't first timers and probably have a criminal past. They've put a guy in a wheelchair, albeit temporarily hopefully.

Back