Accutane

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

Those who have suffered bad cycle related acne and have uses accutane, what was your usage protocol? Dose, time on etc?
    Did it do the trick? Any sides?

Weighing up pros & cons mates.

2. Afghan

Afghan Previously WeeMink Top Contributor

3. AMW83

AMW83 Top Contributor

Was prescribed by the Dermo - Given oral medicinal steroids to combat the sides for the initial 2 weeks (their name evades me) started cycle of accutane at 30mg then built it up after each dermo app which were approx 12-14 weeks apart. Eventually at the end of the cycle I was in 75mg. Depending on your weight in kg that'll be your limit per mg (At least that's the dermo's advice) Your limit for the duration of cycle is 6 months (if your being prescribed them by the dermo)

Only sides I encountered was chapped lips and dry skin - mainly on my face.

Very liver toxic. Stay away from alcohol and drop orals if your using any.

Unless you can someone obtain GENUINE PHARMA Accutane don't waste your time buying UGL shite.

4. Galaxy

Galaxy Formerly Gal Top Contributor

Had acne years ago.. ran 80mg for a few yrs and cleared it completely and never comes back bar odd spot.

Only sides... dry lips... keep Vaseline jars everywhere.

5. AMW83

AMW83 Top Contributor

For a few years? Lol.
    Did you come completely off for that duration?

Galaxy likes this.
  6. Stephen9069

Stephen9069 Full Member

I ran it twice both times at 20mg a day. Both times i could see a massive difference within 2 weeks but i only suffered on my back nowere else obviously depending on severity it may take longer and dosage may need to be higher.

As for side effects the only one i got was dry lips which was a killer especially when my bottom lip split when eating.

Id say for me personally it was well worth it because i got the results i wanted very fast at a low dosage. My back has been clear ever since i may get the odd one or two but thats about it. Also i dont run any kind of gear anymore and havent done for years, so if your still cycling it might have to be something you have to use more often.

7. Galaxy

Sh1t ment months later lol

8. Jordan1992

Jordan1992 Full Member

I got some 10mg pharma tabs ran the box of 30, 1 tab a day and it cleared me up now I'm OK. Root cause was EQ will never touch again. Only sides - terrible dry lips

9. Anonymous

Anonymous

Wow that's some difference in doses. 10mg all the way to 80. Perhaps sensible to start right down there and go up if needed...

10. Galaxy

80 was prob over kill but I wanted tje cvnts gone for good and it worked. Did taper up and down.