1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Acutane

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by noreason, Feb 12, 2020 at 7:49 PM.

1. noreason

noreason Full Member

I’m sick to death with acne now. I’m off and cruising.

can some one PM a decent source for acutane. TIA.

2. noreason

noreason Full Member

Bump, need help with this one.

3. Mark1234

Mark1234 Full Member

It’s a strong med mate. Would only use it if you have to TBH.

With regard to a source, I know you can buy it online etc. But maybe worth just going and seeing a Dermatologist to see what their advice is?

4. noreason

noreason Full Member

Thanks for the advice pal. I’ve tried all sorts of creams and washes, it seems to work for a bit then flares back up.

It’s a pain in the arse as most of us lift to to look half decent and then get fucked by acne.

just found a source so all good now.

5. Mark1234

Mark1234 Full Member

Nah I know the hassle it can cause. Had poor skin in my mid-teens. Used Accutane twice (doctor prescribed).

6. noreason

noreason Full Member

How did you get on with the sides?