1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Adex Dose

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by JusJamin, May 2, 2020.

1. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Hi guys, names Ben,

Been lurking for a while but since reading a thread somewhere regarding dosing Adex, it thought I better double check my own dosages. Currently on a test e 350 cycle, dosing 1.3ml every five days and along side I'm on 1mg arimidex every other day which I started on the day of my first pin.

Since starting, I've come across many mixed opinions on dosing, some being that you should only start taking an AI once you start getting the relevant sides, others say to take it on the days of your pins whilst others say to take 0.5mg a day. What are peoples opinions on dosages etc?

I'm open to cutting back/changing my plan if theres a better approach.

I did not get bloods taken before, I will be getting them done in two weeks and again once I finish my pct.

Cheers guys,

Ben

2. doink

doink Top Contributor

The wise choice is to use as little as possible as infrequently as possible to achieve your aim. Same with anything else.

Don't worry about 'crashing oestrogen' with adex, it's never going to happen in a male on exogenous testosterone and there's plenty of clinical trials that prove it.

You max out at around 50% reduction with adexĺ. 70-80% on heavy doses of letrozole.

Without blood results you aren't gonna know if what youre doing is working. Keep doing what you're doing if you feel OK.

If not, get blood's and see where you're at and adjust from there. Then just stick to whatever works and check every 6 months or so.

Beef and Bigjab like this.
  3. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Cheers for your reply, Doink, it was actually your response to anothe post that made me write this one as I didn't fully understand the study you posted in regards to the 50% reduction.

I'm very early in my cycle, 15days tomorrow in fact. Obviously it's too soon to notice effects from either drugs, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to bottom out my Oestrogen from the start but I feel a little more at ease to hear that I'm not likely to crash it!

doink likes this.
  4. flash

flash Top Contributor

Can’t agree with the crashing estro on too much adex brother

Numbers may suggest that doesn’t happen but actual bodily feel for me suggests otherswise

Bigjab likes this.
  5. Bigjab

Bigjab Full Member

I agree. I have crashed my e2 on arimidex so I know it can be done.

6. doink

doink Top Contributor

Itt how ash feels matters more than the observed reality.

Itt clinical experts know less than people on Internet forums.

Just Google effects of aromatise suppression in males lads. It's not hard to learn the reality of the effects of the drugs you're using.

7. milner575

milner575 Top Contributor

I’ve had bloods before that said I had crushes e2 from too much adex thinking about it it may have been a finger prick test so probably bs. Did have low e2 symptoms though

Bigjab likes this.
  8. Bigjab

Bigjab Full Member

Just cut back the arimidex to 0.25mg on injection days as @doink said use as little as possible as infrequently as possible. The signs you’ll get if you’ve crashed your e2 are aching joints, feeling tired all the time and next to no libido even though your on cycle. Another option is keep the dose as it is if you feel fine because this is an individual thing everyone will react different and if you start to get symptoms of low e2 then you can lower your dose of Adex. Hope this helps bud.

9. doink

doink Top Contributor

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3143915/

A huge and comprehensive breakdown of oestrogen and aromatise inhibitors in men.

"Although aromatase inhibition by anastrozole and letrozole is reported to be close to 100% (in women), administration of these inhibitors to men will not suppress plasma estradiol levels completely. In men third-generation aromatase inhibitors will decrease the mean plasma estradiol/testosterone ratio by 77%

This finding probably relates to the high plasma concentrations of testosterone, a major precursor for estradiol synthesis in adult men. As aromatase inhibition is dose dependent it has been suggested that aromatase is less suppressed in the testis compared to adipose and muscle tissue, explaining the incomplete efficacy of aromatase inhibition in men.

Here's the key point: something for gear users to be aware of wrt where aromatisation happens. Think hcg and what it does and where.

Aromatase activity is high in the testes and the molar ratio of testosterone to letrozole is much higher in the testes compared with adipose and muscle tissue. When testicular testosterone and estradiol synthesis are suppressed and testosterone is administered exogenously in combination with letrozole, however, the estradiol/testosterone ratio is suppressed by 81% [30], which is only marginally different from the suppression of this ratio in intact men after treatment with letrozole.

This incomplete suppression may be regarded as advantageous for it prevents excessive reduction of estrogen levels in men and the possible associated adverse effects

Fin

So even at the highest suppression possible, there are no observed Ill effects that can be attributed to low oestrogen by people who are actually qualified to gauge that in people who were actually tested and observed in clinical trials.

I am forced to take their word over yours chaps.

Adex has been studied separately in a clinical trial since and the suppression was actually closer to 50% on 1mg a day.

Therefore even further away from any problem territory and that was in naturals so we can safely assume it isn't actually a problem. Even in gear users who would be ever so slightly more suppressed, unless on hcg.

10. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Ausbuilt, dat you bro

Fatbrah, Porky, phani tikkala and 3 others like this.
  11. doink

doink Top Contributor

Ausbuilt would have posted a study on banana intake of the red throated parakeet chief

12. Proteinbrah

My favourite is the 500mg daily oxys

Goodnight sweet liver

Simon90, phani tikkala and doink like this.
  13. doink

doink Top Contributor

His t3 on every other day dosing or it wouldn't work was my favourite.

The medics were wrong as he took his temperature.

Proteinbrah likes this.
  14. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Alotta Fagina Top Contributor

Dr Doink sciencing the bros:rockon:

doink likes this.
  15. Proteinbrah

In all seriousness, despite what the medical studies say, no one is gonna bosh in 1mg adex daily and feel good are they

Just ain’t happening, I think it’s obviously more to do with the T>E ratio than the actual level of e2 floating about

phani tikkala, doink and Bigjab like this.