1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Adex Dose

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by JusJamin, May 2, 2020.

1. flash

flash Top Contributor

Probably doppelgänger

2. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Thought I would do an update:

So I have reduced the Adex dose down to 1mg on my pin days instead of 1mg EOD. All has been fine up until recently I've been having some real shitty sleep. Like, up 3-4 times a night for no real reason. I have never struggled with sleep before and besides the Test and Adex, nothing new has been introduced. Does it seem likely that I am experiencing some sides from slightly raised oestrogen? I am also getting greasy skin and a couple of spots. I am not prone to spots really, perhaps get one every now and then but they seem to be more apparent now too. Thoughts welcome!

3. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

I used to like his music back in the day but now he looks like the guy from Celebrity juice.

before [​IMG]
    now
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  4. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

Bless him he has a good heart