1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Advance Pharma M1t Advice

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Steelydaz, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Steelydaz

Steelydaz Full Member

I've been looking into a first cycle of test e for a couple of months now and got so many people saying if you've not done juice before then don't start? But looking on a few supplement centres this pharma M1t seems to pop up and I'm interested in people's advice who may have cycled it. I'd be looking at a 4 week cycle starting with maybe 10mg for the first 2 week along with on cycle support like milk thistle? On a pct a few days before finishing the M1t cycle

Any advice other than its quite toxic should I be taking anything other than milk thistle to support the liver??

Cheers

jacksonkelcy123 likes this.

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

stick to plan A, simple cycle of genuine test...better for you. gains will be better. less sides...

jacksonkelcy123 and Steelydaz like this.
  3. Steelydaz

Steelydaz Full Member

I was thinking it would be easier with it been oral, but I know what you mean lots of people saying how bad M1t is for sides.

4. noel

noel Top Contributor

your taking methylated testosterone, it wont be as effective and is harmful to the liver. Many think as its an oral its easier. to take maybe yes, effects will be miles apart and at some point youll be jabbing anyway - its very easy to do 1 shot a week....

M1t is a harsh drug - just because its in a tablet doesn't mean its safer.

everyone is nervous the first time but injections are very easy, safe, lots of help/guides on the internet as to how to do. For almost everyone I would say the first time fear is far far greater than how it actually pans out, youll think that was easy :-)

your orginal choice was Test E - it was the correct one in my view. That alongside a focused diet and training will yield excellent results. First cycles are great so get everything In place to maximize it and not waste the opportunity.

5. Steelydaz

Steelydaz Full Member

Thank you @noel your advice is what I wanted to hear. Many thanks

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  6. Chris GW

Chris GW Full Member

I agree with what's been said above. M1T is not something you want to fuck about with, totally unnecessary, especially for a newcomer to AAS. In fact, it could make you feel quite terrible and put you off for good...please just avoid and stick to the advice above.

jacksonkelcy123 and Steelydaz like this.
  7. Swole29

Swole29 Top Contributor

M1t is strong as fuck

Got massive off it with test n tren

Steelydaz likes this.