• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Advice First Cycle

Hello!
I was thinking of starting my first cycle,i weight 85kg x 185m,and have been training for 3 years now.I need acutting cycle,do you reccomend stacking or going with only a steroid?I read a lot about anavar and it seems very good,could you please help me out?
I am 19 years old,and sorry for my english,it's not my main language.

any pics ?

why do you need a cycle to cut?

are you competiting / goals ? as cutting is all about calorie deficit and really the role of steroids here is to try and maintain muscle mass (however its isn't a magic shield). Youll be underwhelmed if you think a steroid alone will just make you lose weight

however composition can improve - but to what extend depends on you. your still quite young however not a total novice - which is good. Anavar will help a little with strength but can negatively effect libido in some. its not a bad first cycle at all. Expectations may need to be adjusted though

Uh my phone does not actually work so it would be kind of hard making a picture.Looking at pictures online i look very similar to 20/22%bf,i would love to get it down to 15%.I need a cycle to cut because i never had too mu h problems making muscle,but when it comes down to loosing fat i'd loose little.
Righr now i am at 2000 kcal per day,exercise 5 times a week(3 weight and 2 cardio)

forget anavar and diet 20-22%. the only reason you aren't losing BF is you aren't in a deficit (either for long enough or a big enough deficit)

you should be losing weight at 2000 cals a day at 6ft and 85kg..... as that's not much food

are you strict with diet? how long have you dieted for

anyway I know that not what you asked but diet is the key here (as always) Anavar might help a little bit....more so with strength -

if you want help on diet and training then plenty here will chime in... post up what you eat, how much and when, etc and how long you have followed this diet , and what were you eating before the diet... 15% bf is pretty easy to get to with a little bit of consistency

forget anavar and diet 20-22%. the only reason you aren't losing BF is you aren't in a deficit (either for long enough or a big enough deficit)

you should be losing weight at 2000 cals a day at 6ft and 85kg..... as that's not much food

are you strict with diet? how long have you dieted for

anyway I know that not what you asked but diet is the key here (as always) Anavar might help a little bit....more so with strength -

if you want help on diet and training then plenty here will chime in... post up what you eat, how much and when, etc and how long you have followed this diet , and what were you eating before the diet... 15% bf is pretty easy to get to with a little bit of consistency
Thank you very much for the response,maybe there's something wrong with my diet,in a big picture i eat a bowl of porridge and a pair of eggs in the morning,at launch 100g of pasta and 100/150g of chicken or turkey/fish,and at dinner lentils and maybe a few walnuts.Ill'have a plain salad at launch and dinner too,and a fruit as a snack during morning and evening.
I'am not "dieting" that's more or less how we eat in our family,i have been more strict the last 3 months(before,sadly,i would "snack"much more thru the day)Thanks for helping me out!

well try and get a structure and stick to it
you need to control the energy (fuel) going in to make a meaningful change
firstly portion control as a big bowl could vary in weight each time - therefore varying in caloires
cutting snacking is a great first step - now you need to make meals consistent
try make all meals one fist sized portion of protein then add the carbs - its good your eating some salad and veg but try to structure. Are you able to prepare you own meals? or weigh things out - as you may need to do things a bit differently if you really want to make a change

Yeah i would absolutely love to make a change!
The problem is that on the net i found sooo many different diets,approachs and controversy and the result is that the only thing that i lose is my head:facepalm:
So,you're telling my that i should set an amount of protein per meal and make the carbs/fat around it?
How much protein should i eat per day?Yes i can make my own meals

lots of methods out there BUT the key thing is too eat just enough to be slowly lowering your weight
so the first step is to eat the same stuff each day, work out the calories and macros per meal
then reduce it a bit

I cant really say off hand as your not eating a set amount and we haven't seen any pics
at 85kg and 20-25% and someone who you say builds muscle easily id probably be inclined to suggest keeping carbs around workouts and then the other meals protein and fat and veg _ as a rough guide

if we take 1-1.5g of protein per lb of bw or for arguments sake 2.5g per kg you should be eating roughly 215g of protein per day - that's 860 calories (4 cal per gram)

id then have say 60g carbs pre and 60g carbs post workout (so meals 2 and 3)

and maybe 30g fat with meals 1 and meals 4..........assuming you have 4 meals....
then add a variety of veggies to each meal
use real foods so chicken, beef, lamb, eggs , oats, rice , potato etc...... don't snack ........
im guessing this wont be enough for you once you actually stick to it...most likely you'll want another meal....maybe add in something like an oily fish like mackerel or salmon with vegetables.... or you'll need to add some carbs....or fats depending on how your energy is as we are all different
depends on your activity levels too - if you are training hard id guess youll need more food..... try and be active each day also....go for walk or bike ride something that has you burning calories.
you need to be consistent but also need to be able to stick to it

I found this photo which i made about 1 week ago,can it help giving an idea of the bf?
https://ibb.co/bgGv6bc

mate you want to build some muscle first ...yiu been training for 3yrs .....your training or your diet needs a good look at if that's the results after 3yrs ...i get better results in 8 weeks with correct diet bd training ......sorry but id not be looking at a cycle just yet .....beff up a bit ( bulk ) train heavy put dine size on then do a clean bulk cycle.....which in tern will strip you Down latter on ....... Post up your diet and training what you do reps weight .....yiu get more help buddy

I’m sure a lot of posts lately are trolls.

19 year old with 3 years of training at a time of life when your T levels should be through the roof yet has zero muscle but now wants to go on cycle. Next your be talking about Arnie and the pump.

If your real get a log up and let the boys look over your diet and training. You don’t need drugs.

you want diwn to 16min
I’m sure a lot of posts lately are trolls.

19 year old with 3 years of training at a time of life when your T levels should be through the roof yet has zero muscle but now wants to go on cycle. Next your be talking about Arnie and the pump.

If your real get a log up and let the boys look over your diet and training. You don’t need drugs.

to be fair he could have shite genetics and eating wrong for them and training wrong for them ...... So agree a training log would help 10 fold to get better replies from people not wanting waste there time on trolls as you say mate .

Sorry i understand you,but for me it's very much,in those 3 years i lost 25kg!so i am kind of already happy but still want to improve.

I'm led to believe that taking AAS before the age of 21 is a very bad idea due to AAS causing premature bone closure and thus stunting your growth ,

What's peeps thoughts on this

Back