Advice; Massage Guns And Recovery

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mmarky80, Dec 27, 2020.

1. mmarky80

mmarky80

I've been trying to get back into fitness now that COVID restrictions have been lifted and I have more free time and I'm looking into massage guns to I heard that they provide benefits in terms of increasing recovery and decreasing soreness. I've been looking online for massage guns and I don't want something that breaks or isn't powerful. Also looking online I see that there are a variety of attachments.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2020
  2. Rob

Rob Administrator

3. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

I have a cheap one I bought online for about £60. It's ace. Only downside is I can't reach my back to use it where I need it most ha ha

pooley1810 and Greedy Ben like this.
  4. Mohammad Akhtar

Mohammad Akhtar

Hi,I am 15 and not a body builder,but a boxer,heard these forums were good and decided to give it a go, heard they were helpful,basically I'm not amateur as I was doing well but went a bit too hard,lost a lot of wait and became very skinny and eventually got injured,I recovered from some over excercising problems,I have now fully recovered,I am still semi skinny but normal weight and have had a pain in my legs,I went to the doctor and found out it was hypermobility,the past few months I have been cycling every two days 2.r miles half of that all uphill,as biking is good for healing the knees,does anyone have any other ideas of how I can help my knees recovr,as biking can only do so much,and I think I need variation. P.s. I can't get in touch with my doctor due to overflow at the hospital

5. john_newman

john_newman Full Member

The trend of massage guns are growing gradually, people are using and getting benefits at home while spending a handsome amount in luxury spas.

6. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Your posts make little to no sense whatsoever.