Ai On Trt (hcg Included)

Discussion in 'TRT / Testosterone Replacement Therapy' started by Geezagammie, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Geezagammie

Geezagammie

I know the consensus is to find a protocol that works without using an ai but I'm starting to find an occasional issue.

When I just pin my test, my e2 stays about 90ish pmol and I feel great but I am really unhappy with atrophy/retraction so use hcg.

When i pin the hcg my e2 raises to about 110-120 pmol. To be honest I don't have issues all of the time but when they do occur it's pretty annoying, night sweats and soft erections.

Recently I have been experimenting with aromisan but obviously don't want to over do it. I have been splitting the tablet into 4 and taking 1 1/4 every time I have bad sweats and this seems to be working so it's working out at 1 full tablet per week and I have noticed that I actually feel pretty amazing in mood and the sweats have died down but my erections are still so so.

Anybody here taking an ai with there trt and how much ??

2. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

I aromatise quite easily. I think your taking too much aromosin and soon you will tank your e2. You should start off with Just 1/4 of aromosin per week on injection day or a day or two after. I’m still dialing in my aromosin but I normally need 1/4 arimidex twice a week.

25 mg aromosin = 1 mg arimidex

aromosin is the better of the 2 for cholesterol however arimidex is the best to use to dial in your e2. Once you find your sweet spot then make the switch. If you tank your e2 with aromosin it takes longer for your e2 to return to normal. Arimidex rebounds much quicker.

some prefer aromosin for moods whilst others prefer arimidex. If my e2 is out of range I’m a little grumpy so it is important for my e2 to be in range during trt. During a blast everything changes.

3. Geezagammie

Geezagammie

I only have aromasin on hand at the moment but I'll definitely take less, didn't realise about the build up of it.
    I'm trying my best not to take it at all but I'm starting to feel e2 sides slightly kick in and the day after taking the aromasin I feel 100 x better.

I tried arimidex on a blast and some how never got on with it, I think I was alot less cautious about it because of the easier rebound, but definitely need to consider that too now i know about the build up.

Cheers m8

4. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Aromosin seems to keep e2 at bay for longer. Stay low and do blood work ti dial in is the best way.