Almost A Bodybuilder

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by noel, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Looking good mate. Get some synthol in those arms n come back like a hadi choopan

Whats the talk your side of the globe on the Olympia n stuff? Used to enjoy reading your insight of things BB over there.

noel likes this.

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

The angle of the plate is done manually the hydro lid is for the haxk itself and is heavy even with zero weight.

Mr mac likes this.
  3. noel

noel Top Contributor

Hadi will do well he looks good in person too. Shirt on short and not impressive but fuxk when he is on its dense and quality despite the suspect shoulders haha which have grown. Like a few of those chaps having been on the ifbb circuit pre split we have seen these guys from 70kg up (Ashkani et al). Things here have exploded with 8 pro shows now this year 3 in Korea 2 in japan 2 in the Philippines and one in Vietnam plus a ton of qualifiers So expect to see a few more Korean and Chinese names plus a couple of very good thai females. Iranians still winning most things with their endless talent pool but the standard has got better as everyone raises their game

pooley1810, Porky and Getbig25 like this.
  4. noel

noel Top Contributor

I’ll start to put a bit more up as seems to be a fair positive response to the posts

round 2, bertos, jezzab05 and 5 others like this.
  5. noel

noel Top Contributor

30mg DMAA powder + Pre workout, in bed staring at ceiling even though i should have been technically tired LOL

resorted to using some elbow wraps for the first time, felt comfy - having some minor niggles especially when trying to maintain strength with lower cals and lower gear.... just got to get them dead right but helps at the bottom of the shoulder press for me.

Shoulder Smith Press 135lb a side for 10 , 137.5lb a side for 8
    Smith Incline (low) Bench 135lb a side for 10, 137.5 a side for 5
    Tricep Push on assited pull up machine plate...MAX 1x9
    Minor incline DB fly 28kg 1x15...will move up to 30kgs next time
    Laying cable side raises 9.5 on the machine for 3 sets of 15
    Dual Rope Tricep Push Down 28 1x10, 1x13, 1x12
    1 arm preacher 20kg 1x11, 22kg 1x8...happy with that as one of my weakest exercises...
    EZ bar Curl, bar +25lb per side 1x15
    Calf press on leg press...8 plates a side 1x10, 1x8 1x7
    some abs

done

huntingground, bertos, Porky and 5 others like this.
  6. noel

noel Top Contributor

Anniversary dinner with Mrs which was lovely as always

Cracking workout at the new gym sunday, managed to use most of the kit (usually an issue for me due to size) so everything bar the Watson T Bar row (foot plate is far too close to the bar) great change for me and really felt it in lats (Hammer MTS row and the MTS lat pull)...plus a pec dec that i could sit in properly .....

BP reading ideal too 118/69... which is always good to see...........as it should be on a cruise with low drugs and a few kg lighter. no BP meds here, just supplements (usual health mix) - it does creep up when on cycle and more bodyweight but a good period in a healthy place is always wanted, plus im now at my highest cruise weight - so if bloods are good, BP is, then ive adapted as best i can to this new weight.

will get bloods next week, then if all ok start thinking about next blast cycle.

busy few weekends then travelling about with various shows, Asia Grand prix in Korea, Musclecontest in Manila plus one in Japan...2 are Pro Qualifiers and 2 have pro shows (Korea is Bikini, Mens Physique and Open BB), Philipines is just Pro Bikini.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    Greedy Ben, ChrissyJ, Sjundea and 4 others like this.
  7. noel

noel Top Contributor

good week of training in, as good as it gets on back end of a cruise.

bloodwork back

Positives , LDL and HDL now both improved. Thanks to Cirtus Bergamot, NAC, Krill etc.....

LDL now in normal range (thats a 50% improvement), HDL is 3x better than it was ......win

mild elevation in urea and creatinine which is normal and depends on factors like hydration, training, bodymass etc

Negative
    Estrogen was very high, so clearly i was under dosing the AI...i had been using Adex just 0.5mg twice a week. So i need to keep an eye on that for next cruise. Might switch to Anastrozole as its better on the lipids....

so next step is working out the cycle.........

getting some mild left arm tendonitius, physio says need to be careful so it doesnt develop into full blown tennis elbow..... hmmmmm

BPC 157 now going in 250mcg AM and PM, will wear straps for all gripping exercises and avoid anything that really gives it gyp....on Physio recommendation....

busy weekend here with two shows on ..Asia Grand Prix (pro bikini, class, BB plus Pro Qualifier) in Korea plus Global (big IFBB amateur show with prize money...about 3.5k GBP if you win overall in any class) ....plus Rugby World Cup kicks off in Japan. Then next weekend off to Manilla for the Musclecontest Pro Show (and Pro Qualifier)

noreason, Greedy Ben, Porky and 4 others like this.
  8. flash

flash Full Member

In for this Noel

I’ll have a read last few posts, see what I can steal lol

9. noel

noel Top Contributor

going to start things with

700 Test
    500 Deca
    400 EQ
    200 Mast

EQ comes as a blend with the Test 325/200 so as im not in the mood to jab loads its EQ over Primo for the sake of zero extra injections . leaves me with 2 x 3ml jabs a week ....simple and easy.

GH 5iu Pre Bed
    Metformin 500mg per day

No Slin for now....

just want to build up over the cycle, just so its steady gain. if i hit sticking points then i have some tools in the box like more food, more gear, slin. Slin is most likely the next add but ill get the first 6 weeks in and see where we are weight wise and BF wise....

Weight up a couple of lbs just from starting cycle...118.3kg this morning....

Good legs session at my weekend gym which has all the proper sized kit (Hammer and Watsons), and a less health club feel (normal gym is good for MILF but also full of idiots as its in the tallest building in HK, which itself is on top of a swanky mall...so its office workers, housewives and homos.

Hammer lying Leg Curl 81 1x12, 88 1x9
    Watson Hack Squat 65kg each side 1x10, 80kg each side 1x8
    Hammer Leg Press 11 plates + 25lb each side 1x8
    ISO Quad Hammer 45 1x12, 45 1x12
    ISO Curl Hammer 65 1x10, 70 1x7
    Abductor 110 1x10, 117 1x10
    Adductor 96 1x12, 96 1x12
    Standing Calf Raise 125 1x12, 135 1x8
    Some abs.....done

JANIKvonD, mal, pooley1810 and 3 others like this.
  10. noel

noel Top Contributor

Diet Wise

simple....a workout day and a rest day

Non Training is 350p, 125 fat, 200 carb....so about 3250 cals
    Training is 380p, 65 fat, 500 carb so 4100-4200 cals.....

Cheat meal on a saturday, never too crazy tbh. this weekend was a couple of big salt beef/pastrami on Rye and a bag of popcorn in cinema. Sushi is prob my regular cheat, or a posh burger. I do usually just swap a meal (miss one and replace with the cheat meal) so its not a massive calorie difference

no cardio as yet, I walk to work, 25-30mins and back each day so im not totally sedentary

training is Pull, Push, then 1 day rest , then legs, then 1 day rest and repeat.

JANIKvonD, Porky, noreason and 2 others like this.
  11. noel

noel Top Contributor

Health Supps....take a fair few and its worked to bring my LDL/HDL back into range

Curcurmin
    Fish Oil with Krill
    Astralagus
    Citrus Bergamot
    NAC
    Evening Primrose Oil
    Vitamin D and K
    Ubiquinol
    Digestive Enzymes
    Sytrinol (Citrus Fruit Flavanoids)

metformin 500mg a day

12. noel

noel Top Contributor

a friend of mine just got some 25mg Ephedrine also. havent seen those for a while. Genuine Chinese pharma ones too.. useful for prep (and those tough days)

13. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

You always like a little mast in there dont you
    I remember you saying you had some negative affects from deca, have things changed?

14. noel

noel Top Contributor

yeah i think its worthwhile - anti , shbg and touch lest test needed. Im not under any illusion that its going to 'rip me up" like many idiots think.......its not there for that reason!

Deca yeah i tried before and didnt really like BUT im not in mood for being a pin cushion just yet and im travelling a few weekends with shows and work too so Test/Primo/NPP/Mast is a shit load more jabs...... NPP and Primo is 100mg/ml so thats pretty much 2/3 syringes full plus the test and the Mast.....

NPP swap for deca , Primo for EQ, and i can do 2 x 3ml a week....

ill give it 6 weeks and see.

im also running deca after a decent cruise (few months)...everything is fairly tidy with bloods and i feel good. So any sides will be apparent fairly easily.

flash, pooley1810 and huntingground like this.
  15. flash

flash Full Member

How do you run your slin mate? Generally speaking what’s yours method?