1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Alternative To Tren Ent

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Vijayku, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Vijayku

Vijayku

Hi guys is there any others alternatives to tren ent for example will primoblan work? I know it's 3 times for expensive than tren....

Let me know guys thank you.

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Of course it will work.
    Just test would work.

3. Vijayku

Vijayku

Thank you, I want to put as much lean muscel mass on in the next 4 month's as possible, using 3 compounds and 1 oral for first 8 weeks like anavar,

4. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

as above any compound 'works' unless its bunk gear but yes tren isn't the only working steroid available.
    some steroids will facilitate better muscle gains than others anavar not particularly being one of them but as you say lean gains then yes it's a better choice, however this is more a reflection of your diet really.
    Why 3 compounds, why 1 of which has to be an oral ?
    is this the holy grail ?

Sjundea likes this.
  5. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Great. I don't think you've mentioned that before.

6. spearman

spearman Full Member

Tren ace is an alternative to tren eth

Vijayku likes this.
  7. Vijayku

Vijayku

Hi, well I wanted to take, E.Q, Test and Tren, and anavar, but I wanted to stop tren for somthing eles if i could as I know it's bad to take for 12 weeks on a 16 week cycle..

8. Vijayku

Vijayku

I mean in regards to putting on lean mass, the safer option?

9. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

what are you after from your cycle,
    what cycle experience do you have ?
    I dont quite understand the 12 weeks of a 16 week cycle bit tbh.
    Tren is a harsh compound but but adding compounds is additionally harsh.
    Orals are not ideal run for long periods.

10. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

You seem to think drugs are what will determine your lean mass. You could not be more wrong. Some Arnie era BBs were known to diet on nandralone, which is now believed to be best as a bulker.

Ive seen you're 5ft 6 and 70kg. You don't need 3 compounds or 4. You need food my friend and a good training program. You'll ignore this, but realistically a calorie surplus, consistency and good training are what you need. The fact you've run AAS before with those stats show something wasn't right.

You're like the guy that comes on a forum and says what is the best fat burner? The answer is hard f'in work. This same logic applies to you wanting to put on lean mass. Work f'in hard.

11. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Top Contributor

This, your 11 stone OP. Start eating, don't fuck up your insides eating fuck all and a boatload of drugs

Just my opinion

Sjundea, Reacher and GolfDelta like this.
  12. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

100% This.
    Basic weight training program ( basic not meaning faff about with, train hard and push for progression )
    eat plenty and for the purpose of growing muscle. you're simply not if you're a grown man at 70kg.
    Drugs I dont think given this basic info on you are needed yet at all but simply adding testosterone would be more than enough to make significant improvements with. ( and not silly quantities either. )

now off you pop to another forum until you get the answer you're looking for of 16 compounds bro.
    unless of course you want actual help.

of course 16 compounds etc will do something but why add shit when you dont need to ?
    you progress health and wallet will all thank you for it.

Sjundea likes this.
  13. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I tried to tell him in his cycle thread it doesn’t really matter what you run, steroids aren’t magic OP. They are hormones designed to build muscle, but you must train and eat correctly to do so

Run the cycle u were planning if u want, or u could just run 500-750mg of testosterone

But train hard and eat a lot of good food (4000 Cals a day to start), that is where the magic is

anthony mccartan likes this.
  14. Vijayku

Vijayku

Ok thank you

15. noel

noel Moderator

You don’t need multiple cycles. Decent dose of test and a Lot of food, hard training and time.....remember you can only build so much muscle at a time and your tendons and ligaments don’t grow at the same rate.

anthony mccartan likes this.