1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Anabolic Steroids For Beginner!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by ryan1983, Nov 5, 2019.

1. ryan1983

ryan1983

So I am going to be 100% honest in this thread.
    I am 36 years old, out of shape and I've decided to go hell bent for leather on bulking and toning up. I want fast results, and big results. Some may say I am cheating, which if that's the case, so be it. But its what I want to do. I want to do it right though.

Ive been recommended to do a 12 week course of Sustanon and Secs? 3mg of each per week. I was recommended to train for at least 3 weeks before beginning the course to get my body prepared for them and to train hard for at least an hour 3 times a week and eat as healthy as possible.

Could people give me some general advice on the advice I have been given and perhaps give me some alternative ideas if this is incorrect information?

Could people also advise me on how to take them etc and where to inject?

I want to turn my life around having gone through an awful 6 years. This new adventure makes me feel positive!

All advice would be greatly appreciated.

PS - How miuch should a 12 week course of each cost roughly?

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

get in shape first

words like wanting to bulk and tone up indicate a basic misunderstanding of how things work

whats your training and diet like, this will yield far more results if they are on point than doing some sust

if those are bang on then sure, AAS will enahnce that - but if they arent your just pissing away money and entering the dark side for very little

BustaNutt, Scudd33 and noreason like this.
  3. ryan1983

ryan1983

To be honest my diet is pretty good and healthy, and i am very active during the days with work.

but i’m decided on giving it a go, but would like simple and straight forward advice and how to take, amounts, where to inject etc.

i’ve been in the darkside for the last 6 years and theres no light at the end of the tunnel yet!.....but at least i cluld try to feel good whilst in it

4. ryan1983

ryan1983

So can you offer any advice regarding my thread? Thanks buddy,

5. noel

noel Top Contributor

really

so how comes you led with "I am 36 years old, out of shape "

your an adult so your call but your asking for advice. Straightforward would be sort diet and training. else youll possible add a bit of water on cycle, bit of fat, bit of muscle, then lose it all on cessation of cycle....

any pics/info on diet and training as then advice as to dose/steroids/suitability can be tailored to you
    there is no one size fits all

6. noel

noel Top Contributor

i mean you put

" I was recommended to train for at least 3 weeks before beginning the course to get my body prepared for them and to train hard for at least an hour 3 times a week and eat as healthy as possible."

that to me tells me you have no business using steroids at this stage. your not even training right?

youll make gains and progress JUST training hard and eating a properly constructed diet

7. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

A few months minimum not weeks. You need to get a gym routine going and get the muscles working. If you don’t you’ll just injure yourself.
    You wanna bulk? Will you be eating a calorie excess? I.e. maintenance cals +500 ?
    3mg if each a week makes no sense, 2ml of each a week will be fine

Have you read about risks and sides? If not do it.. infertility, lady booobs , baldness, cholesterol , etc etc

8. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Also
    Assume you meant Sustanon and deca. Ideally just the Sustanon fir first cycle but sure the deca will speed things up if you’re doing everything else right. Deca has its own sides to consider on top of Sustanon though (ED,acne, BP, etc )

9. noel

noel Top Contributor

in short we have an overweight guy, clueless about gear, whos over weight and not even training.....

10. tomlet1

tomlet1 Mr Glass Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Dont bother with steroids.

You dont even train currently, your literally starting training just to take steroids.

That's like buying a turbo for a car you dont own.

11. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Lol, 36 year old out of shape guy that doesn't train and has had 6 years of mental health issues wants to jump on gear. Can't see how this could go wrong.

Scudd33 likes this.
  12. noel

noel Top Contributor

he is almost straight in as the TM model member

lukeee, round 2, RS86 and 3 others like this.
  13. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

This two cans second account?

14. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Full Member

Got to toning up and 3mg of secs and gave up. How out of shape are you OP?

milner575 likes this.
  15. huntingground

huntingground Fookin Pencil Neck Competitor

Post up full body pic (front and back), diet and training routine. Any PED history?

The boys can be quite cutting but AAS can be dangerous if not treated with respect.