1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Anabolic Steroids For Beginner!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by ryan1983, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

Not written like a 36 year old either. He's either 12 or Pakistani

round 2, ChrissyJ and huntingground like this.

2. milner575

milner575 Top Contributor

Or LDL

3. noel

noel Top Contributor

bit out of order

OP here is clearly not as much of a spastic as LDL....hes close but lacking that extra level such as how hard he is, and how many bin men hes offered out.

milner575 likes this.
  4. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Full Member

dw413ffiqxjz.jpg
    :rofl::rofl:

5. noel

noel Top Contributor

Lexus in the car park

Porky likes this.
  6. ryan1983

ryan1983

Hi guys thanks for the responses. Unfortunately i’m
    Autistic and i find it difficult to communicate correctly, so if i sound slightly dumb, its because i’ve always struggled with it. Sorry in advance.

so folk are not recommending gear yet which is fine. It seems that diet is more important, however reading up about diets is so confusing. I wish there was a simple framework on what to eat etc etc as everybody seems to gave different ideas of what to consume.

I am an absolute beginner, and this whole scene is so confusing.

what is the number 1 piece of advice regarding diet?

Sorry if i sound naive and silly, i dont mean too.

thanks guys,

Ryan

7. huntingground

huntingground Fookin Pencil Neck Competitor

Diet.
    Training routine.

Nail these two for a while then think about gear. How long you nail them is up to you. Some would suggest years.

Look in diet section and also training section.

It can seem confusing but once you have the above two building blocks sorted, you can really kick on.

8. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Full Member

how much do you weigh?
    what's your height?

9. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I'll assume the you got this advice from the person selling you the gear
    It's terrible advice!
    You'll get honest feedback when you ask questions on here so dont get offended when you dont get the answers you want
    It sounds like you wanna use steroids as a way to turn your life around but honestly that is completely the wrong thing to do at this stage
    It sounds like you're out of shape, dont train and have no idea what you're doing
    I bet you dont know what sustanon actually is, what dose is in 3ml and how it reacts on the body, using sus n deca now you'll look worse in 12 weeks
    My advice for you now is to forget the gear, at least for now
    Do some research on diet and training and start to look and feel better that way

10. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Post up some pics of yourself.
    Get a good accurate reading on your body fat percentage.
    Work your ass off down to high teens on the body fat.
    Progressively work out at the gym until you feel you can no longer progress,this might take a year!
    Then and only then think about steroids.
    They have,sigh,you’ve heard it a thousand times serious side effects and consequences.
    Welcome to the nut house btw.

11. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

Small
    Weak
    Out of shape
    Not too bright

Sounds more like yourself mate

It’ll turn out he’s actually 60 years old and plans to get in shape doing boxercise due to his frozen shoulder next

Porky likes this.
  12. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

Lay off the gear OP it’s not required for at least 18 months

Newbie gainz are real, you’ll be flying to start off with without taking anything

13. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

That's why you don't want to do gear yet, you don't have a fucking clue what you're doing and a year down the line your cock won't work, possible gyno, on your way to developing cardiovascular disease, lost your job and missus from tren-rage and you'll have to take testosterone injections the rest of your life because you've shut down your own production. Oh, and you'll still look like a sack of shite, maybe carrying an extra stone at similar bf percentage if you're lucky.

14. ryan1983

ryan1983

Thanks for everybodys responses. It’s a bit strange that people would be so aggressive with me. Is this a bi-product of Steroids?

ok so the plan is to sort my diet out and continue to train.

any advice or links to good but easy to read diet plans? What foods to eat, to aboud etc?

i’m 5ft 9.5 and i weight 12 stone

SteveB and Scudd33 like this.
  15. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

You don't need gear at all.
    You need motivation and food. Stop being lazy.

Protein - chicken, eggs, beef, whey, tuna
    carbs - spuds, rice, pasta
    fats - evoo, nuts, nut butters, avocado

It's hardly difficult to compile a diet. You strike me as someone that just wants to be told what to do, rather than learning themselves or using your own initiative.